Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Himitsu Sentai Goranger Enhanced Opening and Review

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Review:

Last edited:
looks like power rangers

I watched kamen rider as a kid

Same here, it's over for Kamen-Rider-cel
its over if you watched the live action shows instead of cartoons tbh
I used to play with sounds (spoken verbally by me), literally incapable of playing without making explosion and punching sounds

its over if you watched the live action shows instead of cartoons tbh

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I used to play with sounds (spoken verbally by me), literally incapable of playing without making explosion and punching sounds

Holy fuck!!! Same here, 100% pure autism. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Holy fuck!!! Same here, 100% pure autism. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I blame the Bionicle music videos, they made the fight scenes look so cool and loud
and of course my crippling autism

I blame the Bionicle music videos, they made the fight scenes look so cool and loud
and of course my crippling autism

I was not into bionicle that much.

Did you use to do "Henshin" like Kamen Riders do? Like moving your hands like an autist, twisting belts and wristwatch and making henshin transformation sounds with mouth? And imagined you turned into Kamen rider? I used to. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I made a thread the other days.

Super Sentai used to be about profession adult with fighting backgrounds working as a team to whoop as. Even the actors themselves looked like stuntmen who could actually fight.

Then they replaced them with pretty boy jpop stars that looked like they never lifted.

From Dairanger.

maxresdefault.jpg

to Gokaiger

1118full-kaizoku-sentai-gokaiger-photo.jpg

JFL at this shit. Super Sentai guys spend more time on their hair than actually fighting now

I made a thread the other days.

Super Sentai used to be about profession adult with fighting backgrounds working as a team to whoop as. Even the actors themselves looked like stuntmen who could actually fight.

Then they replaced them with pretty boy jpop stars that looked like they never lifted.

From Dairanger.

maxresdefault.jpg

to Gokaiger

1118full-kaizoku-sentai-gokaiger-photo.jpg

JFL at this shit. Super Sentai guys spend more time on their hair than actually fighting now

WTF. I actually don't follow the super-sentai show anymore. So I had no idea about the current state.

But looks like they successfully sisified even super-sentai. That's a freaking kid's show! WTF is wrong with people?

Damn, you are right.

They used to be trained-martial artist changs with ripped body, Bruce-lee/Jackie-chan like characters now they are all sisified faggots.

It's over.

Last edited:
I was not into bionicle that much.

Did you use to do "Henshin" like Kamen Riders do? Like moving your hands like an autist, twisting belts and wristwatch and making henshin transformation sounds with mouth? And imagined you turned into Kamen rider? I used to. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
no, worse
Naruto hand signs

its beyond over tbh. I had classmates in primary school who would encourage this kind of autistic behaviour
one guy jabbed my ass and screamed thousand years of death

its beyond over tbh. I had classmates in primary school who would encourage this kind of autistic behaviour
one guy jabbed my ass and screamed thousand years of death

We used to have a group of kids all who are into this autism, I was one of them.

giphy.gif