Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hilariously titled thread by r/trueratemecel

basically losing weight. wow what an improvement for most real ugly people

He went from a 4 to 4½.

He looks way better, mogs the fuck out of me

Fatcels = Volcels

Just bite inside your jaw theory (foids do that to look cuter on their insta pics).

Oh....almost forgot to post...."It's Over." You can't post that phrase there or you will get banned LOL.

ugly nose, weak chin, upper lid exposure, need i go on?

He achieved hollow cheeks, which is pretty good.

ugly nose, weak chin, upper lid exposure, need i go on?

No you nailed it.....ironically when he was fatter those flaws were either hidden or de-emphasized. Now they are fully pronounced. Not to mention he probably took 80 pictures to find one that looked decent. Alas...this this the state of hypergamy today...when normal looking guys have to twinkmax just to get laid by a hambeast feeemmaayle. I wanna PM him and tell him to get a grip but he is obviously so deluded it wouldn't be beneficial.

Cope. He went from 4 to a 6 pretty boy. Foids are into skinny pretty boy twinks.
To me he looks like a reduced twink who angle frauded his pic, he might have a chiseled jaw but it's weak, so is his chin. 5 at best IMO

y'all make me hate this place. this is not lookism. the guy is obviously above average even by psl standards. albeit he wasn't truecel, he went up by pretty much 1.5-2 points

Lol at this aspie faggot sucking his cheeks in like a true PSLer

he seems less straight in the right pic...
idk if this is considered an improvement

To me he looks like a reduced twink who angle frauded his pic, he might have a chiseled jaw but it's weak, so is his chin. 5 at best IMO
5s can still get laid. I'd say 5.5-6 pretty boy which is in right now, he is definitely not incel at least.

basically losing weight. wow what an improvement for most real ugly people
Lol he really thought he did something ground breaking by losing a little face fat.