Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hilarious video of vapid mayo cunts risking digits in sub zero tempatures to attract chad.

Rensudesu

Rensudesu

Mayohodestroyer
★★★★
Imaging potentially sacrificing your fingers and toes just to get pumped and dumped by some asshole because you cant stop being an attention slut. Attracting chad for a few minutes is litterally more important than their own lives! :feelshaha::blackpill:

View: https://youtu.be/IfnKGZOgIN0

exaggerated, temperature of 0 or slightly less won't take fingers away

Fucking dumb sluts.

Every second I spend watching these whores the hatred somehow manages to reach a new level. Unbelievable.

exaggerated, temperature of 0 or slightly less won't take fingers away
If you pass out drunk outside your house without gloves on for nine hours it will:feelsXmas:

Last edited:
Fucking dumb sluts.

Every second I spend watching these whores the hatred somehow manages to reach a new level. Unbelievable.
Women always find new ways of making me hate them

Women’s true love exists only for chads.

The better genetics foid survives the cold with fingers intact to make it to Chad.

Womans vanity and stupidity knows no border. Too bad she didnt die.

Whores will be whores. Just send them to Antarctica, they would have a great expedition finding chad while freezing in sub zero temperatures.

And of course, the femoids are white. The biggest whores on this planet, I'm telling you.

They’re simple people really. “It ruins the outfit “ then we’re supposed to feel bad when one of them freeze to death? Just a few years ago one girl did exactly that after a party.

remember Natural Selection:feelsthink:

enjoy the nubs whore. She wont get chad looking like a melted action figure so she turned her hands into sex toys basically. To the dogs with this one :feelskek:

How many do you think are studying real field like STEM?

They will die a thousand deaths just to get their cunts inflated with chad seed

Good morning, I hate rich white privileged kids with good craniofacial development.

The mistake society does is helping these dumb sluts. They need to die when they do stupid shit for stupid reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back