Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hilarious blackpills found in my lecture notes

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Screenshot 4

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 5

JFL at "FEEMALE DEPRESHUN"

sweet blackpill. someone needs to make a megathread compiling juicy blackpills like this and sticky it to the homepage.

That fucking bluepill on slide two. it's not associated with unemployment. It's correlated with age because that is when the stacy realises she can't get chad then ends up meme attempting suicide and locking down some bluepill provided by 25.

summer and spring are so depressing i hate sunsets etc... the weather... no wonder so many kills themselves then

Naked snake smiling by solidcal d53olm6
Me when I hear about female depression

Cool are you studying psychology? Sociology? Anthropology?

I wanted to study psychology personally, but my incel childhood denied me the confidence to do so.

I was bluepilled when I did my undergraduate degree in psych. Can't wait to go to grad school..

Cool are you studying psychology? Sociology? Anthropology?

I wanted to study psychology personally, but my incel childhood denied me the confidence to do so.
nah, it is medical related though

I see why summer is one of the most common times. I go to the beach and just want to sui after seeing all the couples and groups of friends there.