Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hikkikomori teenage girl

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
So this youtube channel that hasn't been active for 15 years suddenly went viral and is getting tons of views by zoomers. The channel is of this 15 year old girl during 2010 who claimed to be hikikomori , which is pretty much the same thing as NEET i think . The half japanese girl now is apparently in her 30's and married presumably to a white guy (who would have thought?). Anyways there a ton of zoomers simping for her and jacking off to this relic of the past. This forever 15 year old slut.

View: https://youtu.be/U7abjKShBkE

Last edited:
meanwhile male neets are shamed and called losers

So this youtube channel that hasn't been active for 15 years suddenly went viral and is getting tons of views by zoomers. The channel is of this 15 year old girl during 2010 who claimed to be hikikomori , which is pretty much the same thing as NEET i think . The half japanese girl now is apparently in her 30's and married presumably to a white guy (who would have thought?). Anyways there a ton of zoomers simping for her and jacking off to this relic of the past. This forever 15 year old slut.

View: https://youtu.be/pBrINLQakZg?t=218

Dogpill!

highschoolers identifying as hikikimori jfl. Clown world

Women will take any action to avoid not fitting in. They're main social focus is doing what's trendy/in the norm.
Even if there's a very small few who seemingly can't fit in, it's an illusion. They will have faggot sissy orbitors validating anything she does.

Women will take any action to avoid not fitting in. They're main social focus is doing what's trendy/in the norm.
Even if there's a very small few who seemingly can't fit in, it's an illusion. They will have faggot sissy orbitors validating anything she does.

people only praise looks and lookism is real

she also has the severe case of main character syndrome

she also has the severe case of main character syndrome

Ok i wasnt sure, Sideview looked female and front view looked like a man, Clarification would be nice.
found her recent pics from 2019, she maried this white guy
60xwynRl

R6KbfGnl

Last edited:
There's another asian chick who calls herself NEET and she's making a million clicks with her boring as fuck "neet" videos.
It's just sad that girls get everything handed to them, it pisses me off. We are living in a matriarchy where women get everything almost for free while men have to work themselves to death for minimum wage.

>wanted to post tallnigger comment
>see that it's already made

There's another asian chick who calls herself NEET and she's making a million clicks with her boring as fuck "neet" videos.
It's just sad that girls get everything handed to them, it pisses me off. We are living in a matriarchy where women get everything almost for free while men have to work themselves to death for minimum wage.
yeah, it's just totally unfair man, unfortunately men are seen as completely expendable in society.

yeah, it's just totally unfair man, unfortunately men are seen as completely expendable in society.
I will NEET, While waiting for my hospital appointment i will use the time being fortifying my lego outpost with Pick a brick. I have lego AK47s and RPG7 so i could might aswell make it russian since i can only find lego russian soldiers but the US army is overpriced, Jokes on you america.

She is just larping while meeting Chad on the weekend.

A lot of women lie and this is the problem why the situation is so bad.

Shallow bitches

All of them

yes, there's even a video in spanish talking about this bitch
it's kind of depressing to see that language does not serve as a barrier to prevent people from worshipping these bitches.

Foids like this there life was like a manga or anime them doing fuck all & being rewarded for it. I would say a movie but it's clear she was a nutcase.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION. I demand reparations for this.

she is pretty cute and there is literally a video with her with a boy next to her, she's just an attention seeking hoore.
(I AM NOT A PEDOPHILE AGE OF CONSENT IN MY COUNTRY IS 14)

Noodlewhores are the most phoney toilets of all.

my wife is so cute :-3 i love her so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sperm have flooded into your brain and you need to go back son before it's too late otherwise you will turn into a semen golem and be forced to be held alive forever. And that would be extremely gay.

Last edited:
Just cause she got a pussy, she's seen as unique for being a neet schizo. But we're seen as expendable and called losers for being alone and schizo.

Just cause she got a pussy, she's seen as unique for being a neet schizo. But we're seen as expendable and called losers for being alone and schizo.
Fuck this world.