Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Hikikomori Loveless: What causes young Japanese hermits to give up on real life (RT Documentary)

10 minutes in and I love watching videos like these.

it’s certainly fucked in Japan, where you spend all of your youth studying and competing to end up working as a salaryman. Not to mention how bad bullying is in Japan compared to America.

>choose
There's more were that came from, often some choices are a consequence of experiences in life rather than choices with consequences to them, blame shifting makes me fucking sick.

the country is probably one of th worst places to grow up

40AE1B5E 6075 49F3 8102 D1041A340355

985E8758 F1FD 4E77 A2BC 764865297844

2C1D52EF 5056 4996 944B 3C3D9BB5FD6F

tfw you rotmog all of them

Last edited:
Mate, if you think Japan is one of the worst places to grow up, then you're deluded. Have you not seen what shitty countries in the Middle East and Africa are like? Heck, even the Philippines looks really bad. I'd much rather grow up in Japan than any of those.

mgtow in the comments

Considering that most if not all MGTOWS are incels, why are they concerned with marriage when they will never find a consenting woman anyway?
most mgtows got divorce raped or cucked

tfw your attention span is too short to watch videos

The part with the parent falling ill & dying, brutal... That's me in a few years, without the murder thing hopefully :feelsrope:

View attachment 29415
View attachment 29416
View attachment 29417

they all seem to blame their parents while their parents take care of them, cook them food and pay their rent lol

maybe the parents weren't so vocal in dialogue with them but they did other things for them

They are basically all incels though, they lost motivation to live because they aren't accepted in real life and no female is attracted to them.

The times i looked my best in real life was when I believed a female was interested in me, i exercised, signed up for activities i never thought i would and worked harder. I think older cultures realized this and made sure to control female sexuality to make sure they paired up instead of slutting around and make society crumble.

It's appalling to me that normalfags cannot see the problem with most of these hikikomori...

They honestly believe that forcing these mutated faces into school for their youth where they're beaten down solely for their grotesque exterior and then forcing them to slave their entire lives away is perfectly healthy and natural.