Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hijabi Muslim whore claims that “marital rape exists”.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClqxSBer2rh/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

In Islam, it is written in the Quran that it is a man’s duty to provide intimacy to his wife and it is a woman’s duty to provide intimacy to her husband, the concept of “marital rape” doesn’t exist in islam as it is not mentioned anywhere in the Quran.

This bitch wears a hijab to show that she is Muslim, yet she supports and promotes ideas/concepts which have no place in Islam, and the funny thing is that she probably won’t be able to see the contradiction in her beliefs because she is as low iq as the average woman.

Also, the irony here is that when an unattractive, autistic muslimcel gets arranged-married to her, she will deny him sex and claim “muhhhh rape” if he tries to have sex with her.

Yet when white chad pulls her into an alleyway in the middle of the night, rips off her hijab and asks her to suck his big white cock, she will happily oblige and wouldn’t even consider it as “rape”, instead she would get his mobile number aftERwards and become his pERsonal halal fuckmeat.

Last edited:
This is another reason. All the cucks who tell us curries to Islam Maxx and arranged marriage Maxx should fuck off. The foids nowadays are very upstuck and have lots of legal power to fuck over their husbands.

This is another reason. All the cucks who tell us curries to Islam Maxx and arranged marriage Maxx should fuck off. The foids nowadays are very upstuck and have lots of legal power to fuck over their husbands.

OvER for Islam-copERs. The women who wear hijab, presenting themselves as being Modest religious women with high level of self-respect, are actually no different to the average western whore.

These bitches are two-faced. Halal on the streets, haram in the sheets

Look at that caked on fakeup; it's more virtue signalling from another likely Chad-worshipping foid growing up in the West, apparent even by her use of such degenerate platforms as TikTok... :feelsclown:

Just another way for them to falsely claim some sort of oppression or subjugation in a world where they have the utmost privilege, and even further cuck those they might betabuxx if not HTNs or above. :feelsUgh:

Look at that caked on fakeup; it's more virtue signalling from another likely Chad-worshipping foid growing up in the West, apparent even by her use of such degenerate platforms as TikTok... :feelsclown:

Just another way for them to falsely claim some sort of oppression or subjugation in a world where they have the utmost privilege, and even further cuck those they might betabuxx if not HTNs or above. :feelsUgh:
this foid will definitely cheat on her husband berabux cuckold. Or at the least only give sex once every few months

Marital rape means love:panties:

Last edited:
If a wife won’t fuck you, it’s her choice. But when a man stops doing his part like working or looking after the family, then apparently he’s a loser and a bum and she should leave him. Males have no choice

What is with Muslim women's obsession of valiantly defending Islam yet following none of the rules, laws, or traditions of Islam. It's like being a Muslim is just some identity to them rather than a faith to be followed

What is with Muslim women's obsession of valiantly defending Islam yet following none of the rules, laws, or traditions of Islam. It's like being a Muslim is just some identity to them rather than a faith to be followed
they just want to be different. And Islam let's em be different. But they don't actually care about the bullshit religion

Material rape means love:panties:

She is talking about marital rape, not “material rape” (whatever the fuck that means).

Jfl, are you even litERate?

She is talking about marital rape, not “material rape” (whatever the fuck that means).

Jfl, are you even litERate?
Over for autocorrect cels :feelsrope:

In the comment section, There was a blackpilled guy saying that marital rape is bullshit and doesn’t exist. Some feminist replied to him, made fun of his looks and started assuming that he doesn’t get women based on his looks, then told him to commit suicide.

E165E95B A32D 4EF6 8E17 3C74BA8E9DBF

Absolute ragefuel

In the comment section, There was a blackpilled guy saying that marital rape is bullshit and doesn’t exist. Some feminist replied to him, made fun of his looks and started assuming that he doesn’t get women based on his looks, then told him to commit suicide.

View attachment 690400

Absolute ragefuel
Social media provides a platform for women to shit on men from the comfort of their homes.

She hates men for no reason other she can.

This bitch would be missing teeth if she said this in person, and she knows it.

muslim foids prefer atheist white chad over muslim subhuman inkels anyway, islamcopers need to wake up

I live in Mumbai and a lot of these bitches have already committed zina
I literally laughed once when my friend told me how it is to fuck them

:feelsrope:

Another Femoid forgetting her place.

IMG 1031

It’s not rape if she takes a muher. I bought her with my money so I get to do what I want when I want.

whats the point in wearing the hijab if you're going to cake your face in makeup

I don't take any ragwhore who is on tiktok seriously

Well she shouldn't be surprised when she does get raped by someone other than her husband.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClqxSBer2rh/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

In Islam, it is written in the Quran that it is a man’s duty to provide intimacy to his wife and it is a woman’s duty to provide intimacy to her husband, the concept of “marital rape” doesn’t exist in islam as it is not mentioned anywhere in the Quran.

This bitch wears a hijab to show that she is Muslim, yet she supports and promotes ideas/concepts which have no place in Islam, and the funny thing is that she probably won’t be able to see the contradiction in her beliefs because she is as low iq as the average woman.

Also, the irony here is that when an unattractive, autistic muslimcel gets arranged-married to her, she will deny him sex and claim “muhhhh rape” if he tries to have sex with her.

Yet when white chad pulls her into an alleyway in the middle of the night, rips off her hijab and asks her to suck his big white cock, she will happily oblige and wouldn’t even consider it as “rape”, instead she would get his mobile number aftERwards and become his pERsonal halal fuckmeat.

Foids use Religion to hide behind it because those are the biggest whores