Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion HighSchoolcels: How do you guys cope and get through the day without constantly thinking about roping?

Skinny Link

Skinny Link

Banned
-
I've got no friends, am ugly, and get racemogged every single day at school. I couldn't take it so I started absencemaxxing but now I have to go back otherwise (((they))) will send me to family court.

How do you guys cope?

@HiddenUzer @Lycan

I don't cope. I come home depressed everyday and fantasise about ending it all.

yiur life is still good in Highschool. You get daily interaction and see people everyday. You havent witnessed a downfall in life yet.

yiur life is still good in Highschool. You get daily interaction and see people everyday. You havent witnessed a downfall in life yet.
That's the thing, I don't get daily interaction. I sit in the back of the class and watch everyone else have fun talking about their lives and it's absolute suicidefuel. I walk the hallways alone and eat lunch in the library. The only person I talked to so far was someone who asked for a pencil.

That's the thing, I don't get daily interaction. I sit in the back of the class and watch everyone else have fun talking about their lives and it's absolute suicidefuel. I walk the hallways alone and eat lunch in the library. The only person I talked to so far was someone who asked for a pencil.
That’s your choice bro

I don't cope. I come home depressed everyday and fantasise about ending it all.
this pretty much. I cope with the bullying by playing along. and then got home and lay down, sleep and wait for the weekend

this pretty much. I cope with the bullying by playing along. and then got home and lay down, sleep and wait for the weekend
Just punch your bullies

Same I sit in the corner, when it’s lunch break I hide in bathroom

What do you do when you get group work? I'm normally standing there like a retard while everyone else has a partner. :feelsrope:

I spent most of my time on Internet forums in those years.

Believe it or not it gets worse after high school trust me

I wish I was in highschool, now im an oldfag

i dont cope and i think everyday about rope

I walk the hallways alone and eat lunch in the library. The only person I talked to so far was someone who asked for a pencil.
I did those hiding spots. Luckily an arcade soon opened near school, so I hid there, donut shop and smoked weed behind school boys club in a cement style bunker next to overpass bridge. Be a ghost…best to mix it up a bit, as normscum snitches spy on ur routine whereabouts and report to teachers. Motorbike riding to tree fort in woods was best getaway, carried backpack with supplies like radio-food-drink and matches.

View: https://youtu.be/9ulAK4L_S8M

After graduation expect same at work with toxic bully bosses and backstabbing coworkers. Best to do nofap and workout like a madman 3x a week. NPC fear dangerous madman.

View: https://youtu.be/l-0VQAua9fM

Last edited:
I've got no friends, am ugly, and get racemogged every single day at school. I couldn't take it so I started absencemaxxing but now I have to go back otherwise (((they))) will send me to family court.

How do you guys cope?

@HiddenUzer @Lycan
I have a few friends, but I mainly focus on academics and try to not think too much on it

I did those hiding spots. Luckily an arcade soon opened near school, so I hid there, donut shop and smoked weed behind school boys club in a cement style bunker next to overpass bridge. Be a ghost…best to mix it up a bit, as normscum snitches spy on ur routine whereabouts and report to teachers. Motorbike riding to tree fort in woods was best getaway, carried backpack with supplies like radio-food-drink and matches.

sounds like in a movie lol

I cope by playing games on my computer and being rude to jackass classmates

Sounds based and comfymaxxed, I personally have a little spot in the woods outside my school where I smoke cigs while listening to music.

Btw when u get to college it’ll get infinitely worse. You think ur invisible now? College will open ur eyes and you’ll see you actually never existed

Btw when u get to college it’ll get infinitely worse. You think ur invisible now? College will open ur eyes and you’ll see you actually never existed
Lifefuel for negative attention cels like me though

Do homeschooling.