Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting highschool was theoretical hell

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
highschool was undoubtedly the worse experience in my life (there were other shitty periods but highschool was the thing that shaped me into being the adult i am today)
first day of school i get bullied by mega-chad that had 2 chadlites under his wing. 4th day of school i fight chad (no one won, they broke us off during the fight)
this mega-chad calmed down and started to respect me, even shaking my hand when i arrived to school.
later on, the mega-chad got kicked out of school for shitty ass behavior and one of his chadlite friends started to pick on me
this particular dude was everything you could possibly hate in a person.. narcissistic,vain,liar,psychopath,full of shit etc. . but he had so much social statues that everyone liked him.
now to the overall theme of this place - highschool was a place that only a select few could have social circles,friends,relationships etc.. everyone else seemed lost or something, i can't really put it into words but you could tell that people didn't like being there.
so basically on my 2nd year i decided to speedrun through school, i only did important exams and only showed up for my favorite classes. my parents were disappointed at my performance so they brought in a private teacher to teach me after class.
obviously, i did not show up for graduation party, nor did i show up for prom. deep down i knew that its gonna be a celebration of chad and his minions.
but all of that paled in comparison to the attitude people had back then.. its like no one was willing to admit school sucked, most people tried to put on a happy face when it was needed. you could cleary tell people around were depressed and suicidal

The school system has always been cancer. The only schools that are worth a damn are still modeled after ancient grecian academies which the children of rich and affluent get sent to while the rest of us proles get sent to the detainment centers modeled after turn of the century factories (that's why bells are rung between classes, just like the bells between factory shifts) which is what they were designed for, taking the children of country bumpkin transplants and molding them into good like factory workers.

They are dehumanizing by design.

so basically on my 2nd year i decided to speedrun through school, i only did important exams and only showed up for my favorite classes.

No mandatory attendance?

High school is the last point in life where you can fight chad and normies without too bad consequences. Youngcels, pick more fights or chad will mog you forever. Bonus points if you destroy chads jawline.

What are you calling bullying ? I'm not from the US and it's seem like a widespread thing back there. In France I never heard of that .
In high school I had no friends and nobody spoke to me, but I never encounter any aggressiveness from another student.

High school is the last point in life where you can fight chad and normies without too bad consequences. Youngcels, pick more fights or chad will mog you forever. Bonus points if you destroy chads jawline.
High IQ. Fight chad and pummel him into the dust during high school.