Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Highschool was our best chance

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I keep remembering the fact that most girls in highschool were virgins and haven't had much experience when it comes to relationships. And every now and then, I keep remembering a girl that I didn't get a chance to know more. This thought legit removes all motivation from me. I woke up just now and had a dream of me speaking to a girl in highschool, now that thought keeps coming in my head.

kek i remember a 4/5 going out with a gigastacy back in secondary. as long as you have status secondary school/HS is EZ mode.

I know the feeling. I went to college. Not really because I wanted to. Mostly because my family pressured me, also, I thought of it as a chance to try again with the getting a girlfriend thing. I'd say at least 60% of my high school was having sex. That's AT LEAST, probably higher for those who didn't tell everyone. But yes I definitely agree, high school, school in general was the most likely time that you'd meed someone. That's where most people lose their virginity.

Now, everyone told me. Don't worry, in college everyone is having sex (almost true, like over 90 something percent) and even I will be able to find a girl... hahah yeah right. I do say I got close... when I say close I mean a girl touched my arm and shoulder during a group project. ... I've already graduated. I transferred from community college to a university and got my BS degree... And I've never thought so much about the idea of suicide than I have now.

Once you get a job... Especially a job like mine where 90% of your colleges are other men. Good freaken luck finding a gf. And now that I'm in my late 20s, it seems like all the girls my age are all married, with kids, etc. I have my own car, a house... I feel so lonely and there is no way out. I could go into all of my tries and failures if you want to hear. I held out with hope so many times... Like it feels like there was literally a magical force field that literally repelled girls away. It's so painful and lonely now. I made a few friends, ironically they're also incels in denial.

Well one friend has had a gf and had sex but that was years ago in high school. He says he just is "waiting for the right girl" but it's been almost ten years for him. I keep telling him the game is rigged, and each year that goes by makes it even harder to find a girl. He doesn't believe me, he's kind of arrogant, I guess he has the right to considering he's not a virgin but I can tell he's lost whatever made him attractive to girls before. My other friend is in more of a similar situation. Also a virgin, however he's at least had multiple dates, and once turned down a girl years ago. So, he might be more like a Volcel or something despite his complaints that he hasn't had a gf. Like hell.... I would have dated the fat girl he turned down. Fat girls don't even like me. I'm pretty sure it's because they don't give me a chance.

so many tight fuckable jbs in high school. I wanted to ravage the feetpussy of this sophomore girl on my bus so bad fuck. my dream to fuck a high school girl. idc if i have to do it illegally

Nah, I was in a profiled maths high school. It was a fucking sausagefest- 21 boys (18 of which mogged me) and 7 girls.Never had a chance.

no he wasnt, he was a 5'9 borderline normie. i was in his class for 5 years, i know what im talking about.

JFL each foid must have had 3 boys orbiting her at the same time.
oh nvm i thought you were talking about yourself

Yeah when college starts everybody is used to dating or at least has some experience, meanwhile I started as a KISSLESS virgin and never had a chance.
Sadly the girls in highschool all found me disgusting especially because my acne was worse at that time.

kek i remember a 4/5 going out with a gigastacy back in secondary. as long as you have status secondary school/HS is EZ mode.
This, I've seen similar. All you need is status back in secondary school.

I know the feeling. I went to college. Not really because I wanted to. Mostly because my family pressured me, also, I thought of it as a chance to try again with the getting a girlfriend thing. I'd say at least 60% of my high school was having sex. That's AT LEAST, probably higher for those who didn't tell everyone. But yes I definitely agree, high school, school in general was the most likely time that you'd meed someone. That's where most people lose their virginity.

Now, everyone told me. Don't worry, in college everyone is having sex (almost true, like over 90 something percent) and even I will be able to find a girl... hahah yeah right. I do say I got close... when I say close I mean a girl touched my arm and shoulder during a group project. ... I've already graduated. I transferred from community college to a university and got my BS degree... And I've never thought so much about the idea of suicide than I have now.

Once you get a job... Especially a job like mine where 90% of your colleges are other men. Good freaken luck finding a gf. And now that I'm in my late 20s, it seems like all the girls my age are all married, with kids, etc. I have my own car, a house... I feel so lonely and there is no way out. I could go into all of my tries and failures if you want to hear. I held out with hope so many times... Like it feels like there was literally a magical force field that literally repelled girls away. It's so painful and lonely now. I made a few friends, ironically they're also incels in denial.

Well one friend has had a gf and had sex but that was years ago in high school. He says he just is "waiting for the right girl" but it's been almost ten years for him. I keep telling him the game is rigged, and each year that goes by makes it even harder to find a girl. He doesn't believe me, he's kind of arrogant, I guess he has the right to considering he's not a virgin but I can tell he's lost whatever made him attractive to girls before. My other friend is in more of a similar situation. Also a virgin, however he's at least had multiple dates, and once turned down a girl years ago. So, he might be more like a Volcel or something despite his complaints that he hasn't had a gf. Like hell.... I would have dated the fat girl he turned down. Fat girls don't even like me. I'm pretty sure it's because they don't give me a chance.

I know what you mean bro, once you go in a certain type of work, there's no chance of meeting a nice girl with the personality and looks you desire, back in school there was so many girls too choose from but it's all gone

This, I've seen similar. All you need is status back in secondary school.

I know what you mean bro, once you go in a certain type of work, there's no chance of meeting a nice girl with the personality and looks you desire, back in school there was so many girls too choose from but it's all gone

status halo is godlike in secondary because being "popular" in secondary makes you a mini-celebrity. in college everyone is on a much more even playing field in terms of status.

status halo is godlike in secondary because being "popular" in secondary makes you a mini-celebrity. in college everyone is on a much more even playing field in terms of status.
The way to become popular in my school is if you were a roadman and bullied incels and anyone inferior to you. Girls that love shit and would give a bj behind the school Bush (this did actually happen btw)

The way to become popular in my school is if you were a roadman and bullied incels and anyone inferior to you. Girls that love shit and would give a bj behind the school Bush (this did actually happen btw)
foids literally fuel our suffering and torment. yet everyone wonders why were mysogynists...

well at least i have grad school left to try :')

My highschool years are fading away....

I woke up just now and had a dream of me speaking to a girl in highschool, now that thought keeps coming in my head.
Same with me, i age, but my dreams remain all the same, me and some 17-18 years old teen as my gf. We're going out together, kissing, hugging and all that shit i'll never experience in real life.

yep happened all the timen

I was fat in high school, it's over?

I’ve been out of school for a year on a gap year and will hopefully start university this September. Going for soft looksmaxes first to see if they work. If they don’t then I’ll have to postpone uni another year to get surgery.
What do you want to study if I may ask?

Truth. The overall amount of people there is smaller so the popular kids are practically name brands. Everyone knows about what the rich kids, football team, cheerleaders are up to. But its hard for truecels to get status, bullying, especially based on looks is the worst in highschool. Most physical bullying like getting jumped, swirlies, etc happens in hs.

worst chance* JBs have the worst personalities

Middle school I peaked, I talked to maybe 6 or 7 individual girls in HS and they were usually assigned to a group project with me.

I was a 2/10 in high school so no not really.

My last chance was in the kindergarten (when I was a kid obviously).

anybodys best chance was before swiping

Best chance I had was a girl I was friends with back when I was 8 or 9. We played together all the time. I remember her showing me her JB titties once by accident. A white Chad on my street though bullied her and made her move..I ended up finding her on FB years later and tried to talk to her. She said hi then ignored me. Lulz feels fucking bad man

Best chance I had was a girl I was friends with back when I was 8 or 9. We played together all the time. I remember her showing me her JB titties once by accident. A white Chad on my street though bullied her and made her move..I ended up finding her on FB years later and tried to talk to her. She said hi then ignored me. Lulz feels fucking bad man
It never began boyo