Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting highschool took away every bit of innocence i had

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i got in and came out as a completely different person because of normies

I believe you only became stronger, as you know now that people are shit, and treat them accordingly.

High school and even middle school made me realize how terrible people can be. I never felt so alone, except for college.

Your high school experience really moulds you into the person that you will be for the rest of your life

Your high school experience really moulds you into the person that you will be for the rest of your life
Thanks for zero empathy, school, i'm sure i'll put this thing into a good use.

My experience was breath taking cruelty from students and teachers alike. Not even physical either.. just psychological. It fucked up everything that came after it.. not knowing how to act around people to make myself feel better. Really sucked. :feelsbadman:

middle school I had 1 friend but he left in my last year.

Highschool I had 3 friends who I never realized that they didn’t like me because they never invited me to activities they did with other people and never came when I invited them to movies or outside.

Uni first year I made like 3 friends and by second year we all split up because different majors.

highschool is MKUltra-tier torture
you have to develop a split personality to preserve any sort of innocence and optimism

whoever created "public" schooling (going outside and to a public place called "school") and spread it around the world should be burning in hell, they didn't think the bad effects (like bullying, etc) and how it majorly shaped us into who we are as adults
everyone should be mandatorily homeschooled until a certain age tbh

I fucking hated hs but it's also a really good practice because it teaches you what the world exactly is. an absolute sewer.

High schools fucking gay

It would've worked out different with us if we were all good looking.