Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Highschool is the most suifuel experience

Balantol

Balantol

Recruit
★★
Miss out on prime teen years where love is actually "real", have to go through 4 years of absolute mental torment by getting absolutely no form of female affection whatsoever, even worse if you get bullied. Getting stared at. Getting laughed at. Getting mogged everywhere you turn. Get blackpilled by everyone around you. Start to hate the world. Can't even fucking walk through the halls without any decent form of respect, if you're a manlet it's just so over man, there's a thing in the halls where you either move for people or people move for you, alphas/chads have people move for them just through pure aura, guess what, I've never had anyone move for me, not one fucking time, and I never thought about it until I got blackpilled. Did you guys have people move for you in the halls?

I spent my highschool days trying to be invisible. I wouldn't even sit at benches instead I sat on window shelves turned away drinking chocholate milk, I would download manga on my phone and read it during all breaks.

If I was lucky people left me alone and I could return home and get on my pc immediately. If I wasn't I would get messed with.
At least I am tall so I eventually commanded a bit of respect by fighting back.

But that was only respect from boys. Girls still laughed at me and treated me as a subhuman

Lol I don't even get to experience high school thanks to our dictator

You need reputation.

anxiety is hell

i had some clout from jestermaxxing but other than that i was a nobody
To make friends I did jestermaxxing and became bit of a doormat, now I have friends who respect me since we're all virgins in the same boat, and a bit of nepotism since we're in a program and we'd be forced to be friends anyways and NO it's not a sped class (no offense to my intellectually challenged brocels)

College is worse for incels

My teacher said that high school is the best time of your life. He was right.

Holy fuck the rest of my life is fucked up like hell :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: