Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
Yesterday, I pulled a "sorry you can't seat with us" on a group of foids that tried to seat with me while I was enjoying my lunch during the few times of the day where I am at peace.

Why I did such a thing? because 1. FUCK WOMEN 2. I didn't want to hear whatever stupid, low IQ conversation that they had among themselves and 3. If one of them try to talk to me, I would've done something that would land me in jail plus there's nothing to talk about :lul:

Now I understand why they call people ”grAy”.

Why wouldnt a virgin want women to sit next to one and talk to them, chances is an interest will spark. Its as big as getting hit by an asteroid while master baiting but theres still a chance..

@NeverGetUp36
your average incel sir

Im tired of this shit

Why wouldnt a virgin want women to sit next to one and talk to them, chances is an interest will spark. Its as big as getting hit by an asteroid while master baiting but theres still a chance..
Very likely a bored teenager trying to fit in or a IT faggot

Because that's giving them something (in this case, something as small as a spot). Going against that pisses them off so much and tells them you're not a spineless female-worshipping cuck. You're just reinforcing the gynocentric world order by saying "You're wrong for NOT letting them sit there."

Jfl what does letting females sit next to you achieve? Are you going to lose your virginity by doing it? If you're incel, nothing's gonna happen. Stop blaming OP for something that doesn't even make sense.
chances is an interest will spark.
theres still a chance
Tenor 1

@NeverGetUp36
your average incel sir
I swear if I hear one more fakecel complaining Im going to go ER. It makes my blood boil
DNR fakecel
How do females wanting to sit next to him make him a fakecel?

Last edited:
I guess my testosterone levels are plummeting down. Its better to just not let women sit next to one as you say.

I just want to be close to women. I want to touch one. I never will :feelsbadman:

Its just that women wont sit near me. They rather stand or sit in another table.

And I am 35.

But I agree, they are evil.

Only reason women would sit by me in school was to try to bully me and embarrass me because of my looks and autism

are you a school kid

No. I was at the park and I figure since I was by myself and seem like someone who had sense and knew how to mind their business, they thought they could approach me.
Ah ic