Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HighIQcels don't realize how good they have it

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
The ability to cope and be able to do things without normal niggers around you is a bliss.

Kill me I literally have to be around people shoot me in my nigger head.

At least highiqcels can cope with academics

High IQ people tend to overthink more and are more likely depressed and anxious.

If you have high IQ chances are you are volcel as you can attract roastie with money from high paid computer programming job or something.

If you have high IQ chances are you are volcel as you can attract roastie with money from high paid computer programming job or something.

Being high IQ doesn't mean a 100% chance at richmaxxing

even if u rich max, ur youth is gone. i have more than enough $ to surgery max but i know its pointkless. i am already 26 its too late for me, soon i will be 27,28,29,30 etc.

even if u rich max, ur youth is gone. i have more than enough $ to surgery max but i know its pointkless. i am already 26 its too late for me, soon i will be 27,28,29,30 etc.

U idiot. Do it. Do it now.

U idiot. Do it. Do it now.
I was orignally planning on doing it, but i realized that i at best would hit 5/10 to 6/10 after surgery maxing while that is enough to ascend its not chad so not worth it at my age especially. I would only get old hags at this point, better off destroying my desires via monkmax.

I used to think i was snart!

But i was only a smartass!

I was orignally planning on doing it, but i realized that i at best would hit 5/10 to 6/10 after surgery maxing while that is enough to ascend its not chad so not worth it at my age especially. I would only get old hags at this point, better off destroying my desires via monkmax.

You're still young and not being a subhuman looking cel would improve your life. People would treat u normally.

I wish i could have a high iq job where you actually work for like 2 hours and spend the rest of the day chilling on your own

I'm too low IQ to understand what's being discussed here.

At least highiqcels can cope with academics
Not true for me. I have an actual recorded genius-level IQ, but I have a 1.9 GPA. I'm borderline disabled when it comes to doing anything that I don't have the slightest bit of genuine interest in. I know people that this applies to, and I'm especially jealous of them.

HighIQcels are banned from this place long ago

Ted Kaczynski max

Not true for me. I have an actual recorded genius-level IQ, but I have a 1.9 GPA. I'm borderline disabled when it comes to doing anything that I don't have the slightest bit of genuine interest in. I know people that this applies to, and I'm especially jealous of them.
Are you me?
(Except for the genius level IQ part)

I have so many copes I don't have time to be depressed