Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Higher foids ego=lack of consiousness

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
The tie dye dumb sluts who try to like outdew me pisses me off entirely. As your fucking the boss( a capitalistic endeavor for you and your pussy you slut) you wear the dye and try to get duck off me.
Some holes are so fucking retarted, they have no cousniensess, all of them have no consious, but some don’t even really know how much of a consious they lack.
Some do, and they leave me the fuck alone, respect my boundaries.
Some whores playing ego games and don’t even realize what kind of shit they are inducing in people :feelsdevil::reeeeee:
Maybe they deserve some bromo dragonfly and some strokes to take them to their master Satan.

They operate on lower brain functions, the reptilian brain dominates fefails minds. That is why they are perpetually somewhere between children and men hierarchically.

They operate on lower brain functions, the reptilian brain dominates fefails minds. That is why they are perpetually somewhere between children and men hierarchically.
Fuck man lizards are smarter than these dumb bitches: it has to be a different part of the brain

Most people actually dont have an inner monologue. Only a small minority of people do. Which means most people aren't actually human :lul:

They are autonomous AI s that operate on their given Programm . Very Cold " lifeless " eyes , and are only operating primitivly .

Toilets are 100% ego's, very fragile ones too. And they're 0% empathy for any man, other than Gigachad Satan.