Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Higher Capital Gains Tax" - I hate leftists with a passion, but would it be good for incels?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
As important companies and billionaires would move their seat out of the country, the economy would get significantly worse as they would pay their taxes elsewhere.

Would harder economic times lead to a less degenerate society? Would a starving teenage foid marry a STEMcel like me?
@Lebensmüder

no, a higher capital gains tax would disadvantage me

IMO, incels should be exempt from paying capital gains tax

there's not many countries rich can flee to these days- maybe Singapore?? I hate all taxes. We should just pay a flat tax. Flat taxes are the only fair taxes.

all income taxes should be abolished. income tax is an abomination, they were all supposed to be "temporary" measures except they stayed permanent from the day they were elected.
the thing is, the welfare dependent wouldn't just stop reproducing. they would still fuck and make children, but with no welfare, they would risk it and rub you of your money. i would rather pay some welfare to them but have a one child policy on them

Would harder economic times lead to a less degenerate society? Would a starving teenage foid marry a STEMcel like me?
No --- in fact, the STEM strategy is on its way out. The core phenomenon is that globalization increases pool size and therefore inequality. Decades ago, this worked in favor of historically downtrodden nerds, giving their technical skills increased economic value. But with the rise of Tinder and Instagram and Twitch, being an e-thot with a simp nation now scales even better than technical skills. In the last decade, the sexual-economic capital of online women has rapidly overtaken the boost that STEM enjoyed before. A starving teenage girl with a webcam is more than a match for an average nerd these days.

Last edited:
No --- in fact, the STEM strategy is on its way out. The core phenomenon is that globalization increases pool size and therefore inequality. Decades ago, this worked in favor of historically downtrodden nerds, giving their technical skills increased economic value. But with the rise of Tinder and Instagram and Twitch, being an e-thot with a simp nation now scales even better than technical skills. In the last decade, the sexual-economic capital of online women has rapidly overtaken the boost that STEM enjoyed before. A starving teenage girl with a webcam is more than a match for an average nerd these days.
wtf are you talking about. only because there are some very succesful e thots doesn't mean all of them are. onlyfans made only 400 millions of revenue last year (a quarter goes to tech guys funding it), while microsoft made 143 billion.

Last edited:
:soy: Why do you care about jew hedge fund billionaires getting taxed on investments when they use their money to dominate politics and spread the globo homo narrative?
91ee4013459b2493cd4c20c640a5bfcc

People like him are not your friends: they don't get their money by simply working hard and actively manipulate this world to fit their agendas and create unfair advantages for themselves.

This appeal to fiscal conservatism is cucked: these people should simply have their assets seized under forfeiture for having more than 500 million before they even have the chance to leave the country.

not if the society is non-cucked and actually implement death penalty for criminals that are caught.

asia is typically much safer than the west, coz they actually put serious criminals to deaths there.
i couldn't agree more. here in europe, there is not even a real incentive to not be a thug. sometimes you even let the thugs have conjugal visits to allow them to impregnate the women of your country that later you can pay for with tax money
:soy: Why do you care about jew hedge fund billionaires getting taxed on investments when they use their money to dominate politics and spread the globo homo narrative?
View attachment 480279

People like him are not your friends: they don't get their money by simply working hard and actively manipulate this world to fit their agendas and create unfair advantages for themselves.

This appeal to fiscal conservatism is cucked: these people should simply have their assets seized under forfeiture for having more than 500 million before they even have the chance to leave the country.
well good point, but i have to ask you the standard question i normally ask jealous leftists: if getting rich by capital gains is robbery and not hard work, why don't you do it?:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
should support it,capitalists should pay more taxes,the super riches are getting richer at an insane speed,but this policy should be aimed to reduce inequality,build infrastructure ,make hard working people live more comfortably and help those really in need,not to fund the promiscuous single mothers and other parasites

Last edited:
should support it,capitalists should pay more taxes,the super riches are getting richer at an insane speed,but this policy should be aimed to reduce inequality,build infrastructure and make hard working people live more comfortably,
true but
not to fund the promiscuous single mothers and other parasites
:blackpill:
that is exactly my fear.

the other thing is, i still believe the net fiscal impact will be minus, as the rich just leave:feelshaha:

there's not many countries rich can flee to these days- maybe Singapore?? I hate all taxes. We should just pay a flat tax. Flat taxes are the only fair taxes.
Wouldn't a flat tax put most wagies at disadvantages? Billionaires end up paying less and wagies end up paying more.
should support it,capitalists should pay more taxes,the super riches are getting richer at an insane speed,but this policy should be aimed to reduce inequality,build infrastructure ,make hard working people live more comfortably and help those really in need,not to fund the promiscuous single mothers and other parasites
ngl

true but

:blackpill:
that is exactly my fear.

the other thing is, i still believe the net fiscal impact will be minus, as the rich just leave:feelshaha:
the tax havens should be sanctioned

Incels shouldn't have to pay any taxes, in my opinion

Let normie soyciety and rich billionaires pay taxes

Redistributionism is at the heart and center of gynocracy and globohomo. Without it, neither of these things could exist. Remember, it is the replacement of the husband with the state that has allowed female hypergamy to flourish.
:bigbrain:

wtf are you talking about. only because there are some very succesful e thots doesn't mean all of them are. onlyfans made only 400 millions of revenue last year (a quarter goes to tech guys funding it), while microsoft made 143 billion.
Yeah, but it took many years for Microsoft to get there. Meanwhile, look at how fast Onlyfans and its ilk are growing.

There's also inequality on a personal level. Being a rich tech nerd takes many years of "privation, isolation, self-denial and chastity", yet the end result remains sexually undesirable: just observe the wives of the tech titans. But e-thots don't need training and enjoy sexual and economic capital all upfront.

As important companies and billionaires would move their seat out of the country, the economy would get significantly worse as they would pay their taxes elsewhere.

@Lebensmüder
View attachment 480279

This. But modern leftism would never actually go after them, leftist policies would be if implemented only destroy the white middle class which is effectively speaking the target of the leftists - look at all the orchestrated BLM riots, just the average middle class man burns, the globohomo concerns are protected with insurance, the same with taxes.

no amount of money can make foids attracted to incels

no amount of money can make foids attracted to incels
yes but if they can't afford babies otherwise, and if there is a death penalty on adultery?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back