Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High T bald ogre transformed into normie with plastic surgery and hair transplant.

fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If you have non negro hair just lol if you're not running hair game.

but muh surgery is redpill cope

NEGRO HAIR > WHITE HAIR.

ASIAN hair mogs them both IMO. Thick and straight.

But anyway, I think ANY type of hair can be styled to look good if you have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR. That's the most important thing.

My fucking goodness, how much does it cost? If I became a millioniare it's the first thing I would do. Too bad there is no surgery for my height though.

Hair is too fucking important. I fucking hate going bald more than anything else. How do you cope with baldness ryo ?

Once again proves high T ogrecels are volcels. The only truecels are twinkcels

Hair is too fucking important. I fucking hate going bald more than anything else. How do you cope with baldness ryo ?

I take sprionolactone (T blocker). My hairline is still like NW 2.5-3 but it helped with my diffuse thinning immensely. I also also use minoxidil and finasteride but i've been on both of those since 2007.

ll get a hair transplant in Turkey one day. I'll probably need around 2500 grafts.

I take sprionolactone (T blocker). My hairline is still like NW 2.5-3 but it helped with my diffuse thinning immensely. I also also use minoxidil and finasteride but i've been on both of those since 2007.

ll get a hair transplant in Turkey one day. I'll probably need around 2500 grafts.
It's good that you could maintain for 11 years. I'm still NW2 with slight diffuse thinning and shedding, but i'm going to hop on dutasteride and minoxidil soon. Also is that T blocker you take is used in chemical castration ?

Why would they cheer him because he got surgeries? Oh yeah because looks matter in the world.

"woah bro you went from subhuman to normie, congrats" - everyone, including me.

Also is that T blocker you take is used in chemical castration ?

Yes, it's commonly used as an anti-androgen by transgender women. They obviously take it with estrogen though, which I don't take.

Governments don't use it to chemically castrate pedos/rapists though, they use medroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo-Provera) injections. Much stronger anti-androgen but you can't just buy it from an online pharmacy in India like with spironolactone.

Have you tried RU yet?

What are your thoughts on it?

Yes, it's commonly used as an anti-androgen by transgender women. They obviously take it with estrogen though, which I don't take.

Governments don't use it to chemically castrate pedos/rapists though, they use medroxyprogesterone acetate (Depo-Provera) injections. Much stronger anti-androgen but you can't just buy it from an online pharmacy in India like with spironolactone.
Too much testosterone sucks. I could grow a beard since i was 13 fucking years old and i had shit ton of body hair at 16. I think it also fused my bones early because high levels of testosterone = high level of estrogen and that's why i'm a manlet with undeveloped bones (my bones were fused since i was 13 years old).

Too much testosterone sucks. I could grow a beard since i was 13 fucking years old and i had shit ton of body hair at 16. I think it also fused my bones early because high levels of testosterone = high level of estrogen and that's why i'm a manlet with undeveloped bones (my bones were fused since i was 13 years old).

I feel your pain. My super high T levels gave me a long face and ogre features.

TTuqOvG.jpg

I feel your pain. My super high T levels gave me a long face and ogre features.

1454384276-20160201_ggw_ad1_066.JPG
I think it's a myth that slayers have high T levels. They are just was born with certain features that appear attractive because they look good, symmetrical and fit the golden mask.

That hair transplant was super. He could have get rid of the fat by himself and the eyebrows... I don't know if this was necessary.

I hope my jaw surgery and genioplasty can transform me into a normie too.

Do you take anything to counteract the negative effects that minoxidil has on collagen production?

Have you tried RU yet?

What are your thoughts on it?

I haven't tried it yet but I've been talking to a seller in china that will be selling me pure dutasteride, spironolactone, ketoconazole, and hydroquinone. All powders with 99 percent purity. He said he also has ru58841 so I might buy that as well. I just have to save up for all this shit, lol.

Not a lot of studies on ru58841, but a lot of longtime users (obviously not shills) of hair loss forums are raving about how great it is. It's pretty expensive though, but I'll to anything for hair. I'll let you know when I get it and after I use it for a significant amount of time.

Do you take anything to counteract the negative effects that minoxidil has on collagen production?

When I apply minoxidil I lay on my bead with my head hanging off it and apply minoxidil at the hairline and let it pour back into my scalp. I lie there for about 10 minutes for it to dry a little so it doesn't go down my face (Beforehand, I apply a small amount to my vertex separately). Afterwards I wash my face and use a salicylic acid pad.

I also microneedle with a 1mm once every 2 weeks and use vitamin C serum.

Chinks have shit foreheads tho
ASIAN hair mogs them both IMO. Thick and straight.

But anyway, I think ANY type of hair can be styled to look good if you have a FULL HEAD OF HAIR. That's the most important thing.