Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL high-schools are teaching girls how to recognize flirting from sexual harassment

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-

Where does "nice tits, bitch" fall into?

more dumb holes being indoctrinated to accuse subhuman men of rape, that's where your tax money is going wagecuck

Lol a women's feeling are more unstable then the surface of Venus

sexual harassment = ugly guy flirting

Fuck collages,highschools are the biggest breeding ground for metoo feminists,almost every single female teacher ı had told their girl students to not marry,be free,wear whatever they want,complain about men and shit.

Fuck collages,highschools are the biggest breeding ground for metoo feminists,almost every single female teacher ı had told their girl students to not marry,be free,wear whatever they want,complain about men and shit.
It mainly comes from them having access to all the chads they want through frat parties.

The left side is everything a low LMS male makes a woman feel while trying to flirt to her.

if your incel vs if your chad

ugly guy = girl feels bad, sexual harassment
Chad = girl gets wet, healthy flirting
Learn the difference, it could save your life!

Incel vs Chad

Gotta love the "You feel in control" part. A chad can manipulate and abuse women, and get away with it. Meanwhile, women are "powerless" when an ugly male looks in their direction. JFL.

I sum it up for you:

-Flirting:

902a392d7af51b9ef526944138d15c98.jpg

- Sexual harassment:

uyB0Bin.jpeg

so i guess ugly males cant approach women without it being sexual harassment

flirting : handsome boy /chad
sexual harassments/creep : ugly incel

jfl, according to this it completeley depends of how foid percieves the situation