Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High schoolers shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
High schoolers shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs if you don’t have to fend for yourself then you don’t need a job they’re taking away opportunities for us adults that actually have to fend for ourselves with college students it’s different college students have adult responsibilities too unlike high school students I’m tired of young people taking the jobs I understand they want to make money but a 16 year old doesn’t need a job more than a 25 year old does because the 25 year old actually has to fend for himself unlike the 16 year old

if you don’t have to fend for yourself then you don’t need a job
retarded. learn a marketable skill, and stop being pushed out of the job market by literal children.
what job is a high schooler taking from you? a job at mcdonalds?

Last edited:
retarded. learn a marketable skill, and stop being pushed out of the job market by literal children.
It’s not retarded somebody that has to feed and shelter himself needs a job more than some kid that just wants pocket change material stuff he doesn’t need

It’s not retarded somebody that has to feed and shelter himself needs a job more than some kid that just wants pocket change material stuff he doesn’t need
It is retarded. So high schoolers shouldn't have jobs because they're too much competition? you can't be for real.

what job is a high schooler taking from you? a job at mcdonalds?
I’m a retard I’m not smart enough for a career

It is retarded. So high schoolers shouldn't have jobs because they're too much competition? you can't be for real.
No because high schoolers don’t have to fend for themselves like us adults do they’re just spoiled brats that want stuff they don’t need

High schoolers shouldn’t be allowed to be.

No because high schoolers don’t have to fend for themselves like us adults do they’re just spoiled brats that want stuff they don’t need
I know of people my age who were raised by literal crack heads. I guess since they were high schoolers at some point they didn't' need jobs?

I know of people my age who were raised by literal crack heads. I guess since they were high schoolers at some point they didn't' need jobs?
Not as much as an adult does

I see; I'd actually rather prefer it for potential subhumans to be exposed to the outside world and taught valuable skills, in preparation for the inevitable wealthmaxxing they will have to do independently when older... :feelsjuice:

It's better to be a subhuman who can function in the modern world with some money earned independent of parents, rather than being a teenage rotter. :feelshehe: