Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment High school sports/clubs

Where you part of any high school clubs or sports?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
L

ldGianny

Banned
-
Where you part of any high school clubs or sports? What was your reasoning for joining, attention, personal interest etc...

kill yourself

Was president of the Anime and Gaming club senior year. Hated those nerds.

Part of the roast beef wranglers varsity team. We hunted roasties for sport

Tennis and badminton. I enjoy racket sports. Yet to play squash though.

Yes, and I mostly regret it. Yeah, I learned tennis and how to "cope with adversity". I now am obsessed with watching it professionally. But I was never very good at it, and it took up alot of my time. Plus, the rich GL kids would bully me.

Temporarily on basketball team. I quit it because of too much politics and basing it all about who is good looking and who is popular should play. Not who plays good. I'm better at basketball than about 70% of the team yet I was benched a lot. I can steal the ball more easily cuz I'm short and can crouch low on top of it... and 98% of people I defend against would choose to pass the ball and not bother trying to get past me.

I was too addicted to WoW to participate in any clubs, and my parents wouldn't like it anyway because they preferred me being at home at all times so I don't become degenerate.

I was never particularly bad at any sport but I avoided sports in HS like the devil because after them you could either go back to class without bathing or bathe together with other guys.

I was never comfortable with the idea of getting naked and bathing with lots of other guys in communitarian showers tbh.

I luckily got to do paper work instead of going to PE because of a surgery I made when younger :feelsokman:

fakecels exposed itt