Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over High school sperg gets BRUTALLY rejected by Stacy

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
41d 6h 28m
There was this kid in my highschool. Lanklet gigasperg, weird gait, liked to play air guitar as he walked through the hallways. Chances are, he's browsing this forum.

One time though, he had this sudden moment of utterly low inhibition. I look back at that point both with mad respect and massive cringe.

It was Valentine's day. We had just come in for math class. Everyone was in except the sperg. The teacher was about to start, when suddenly the sperg comes in with a bouquet of flowers. A second of silent awkwardness. He then walks straight up to the girl he likes an attempts to utter some words, but in his nervousness he stumbles over his sentences and his coherent thoughts got reduced to meaningless noise.

The girl just laughs. In fairness, it wasn't a "Haha you're a loser"-laugh; it was rather, an "I don't know what is going on"-laugh. That said, she was clearly revolted. But soon, the others joined in. Their laughs were more vicious. They all simultaneously cringed and mocked the kid. He left the room with his flowers. Math class just ensued as though nothing had happened but it was on my mind the entire time.

Poor kid. The world is so brutal honestly. :smonk:

Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 14h 40m
He should have flashed his cock in front of this foid.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
109d 20h 31m
Poor kid, who knows how much courage and guts he needed to muster up to do it. All my approaches were low profile and still i barely did it. I still got rejected but no one noticed it.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 12h 54m
He's probably had multiple girlfriends since then. Everyone who's not Chad gets rejected most of the time, but even if you get rejected 99% of the time you can have sex with a new girl every month.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
75d 15h 13m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
There was this kid in my highschool. Lanklet gigasperg, weird gait, liked to play air guitar as he walked through the hallways. Chances are, he's browsing this forum.
:lul::lul::lul:

Goddam, he thought it would be some fairytale where asking the girl out will either be a yes, or a polite no. But instead the class clowned him and he fled the school.
Angry_runt said:
He's probably had multiple girlfriends since then. Everyone who's not Chad gets rejected most of the time, but even if you get rejected 99% of the time you can have sex with a new girl every month.
Average normie asks 100 people out everytime they get dumped?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 18h 17m
Notorious Inkler said:
My mom said to never bring any roosters to school

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
75d 20h 46m
Notorious Inkler said:

L

Lebensmüder

Copemaxxed
★★★★
166d 16h 28m
Notorious Inkler said:

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★
34d 8h 58m
Really hope this isn’t a true story

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
44d 17h 27m
Brutal. If he was smart he would have made his attempt at a time when a spotlight would not be on him, doing in the middle of a class when the teacher had everyone’s attention to the front was retarded. Even if he did it when she was alone or just with some friends in the hallway, everyone would still know and it would still be a joke, but it would not have been nearly as embarrassing it as instant a humiliation as what he did to himself in the given situation.

G

GripMaxxing

GenghisKhanmaxxing
-
51d 11h 41m
Was he good looking? Chads can get away with their antics because of their looks. Humans prioritize looks in others more than we realize it.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 4m
Angry_runt said:
Most normies don't even ask women out. They socialcirclemaxx and just end up being friends with a girl and they go out. I've never seen a normie ask a girl out directly. Cold approaches rarely work, even for high tier normies.

Also if he's a legit sperg, then he's definitely not getting laid often. Most spergs I know settled down with a landwhale or are still single. (I'm 25, went to special Ed so I know a few spergs)

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
182d 22h 36m
It’s so bloody well over for many autistic men. Women really aren’t into autistic men, it blows.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
45d 22h 27m
Emergency Manual said:
Most normies don't even ask women out. They socialcirclemaxx and just end up being friends with a girl and they go out. I've never seen a normie ask a girl out directly. Cold approaches rarely work, even for high tier normies.

Also if he's a legit sperg, then he's definitely not getting laid often. Most spergs I know settled down with a landwhale or are still single. (I'm 25, went to special Ed so I know a few spergs)
Got my girlfriend by whipping my cock out on the highway. You just have to exude strength and confidence bro.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★
2d 7h 39m
And he is planning his ravenge until this day.

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
13d 5h 11m
I wouldn't be this low NT, ever

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 5h 3m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

41d 6h 28m
Notorious Inkler said:
High T.
Mulattocel said:
Really hope this isn’t a true story
I'm sorry buddy boyo but it's true.
GreaseCel said:
Brutal. If he was smart he would have made his attempt at a time when a spotlight would not be on him, doing in the middle of a class when the teacher had everyone’s attention to the front was retarded. Even if he did it when she was alone or just with some friends in the hallway, everyone would still know and it would still be a joke, but it would not have been nearly as embarrassing it as instant a humiliation as what he did to himself in the given situation.
Honestly I never understood why he didn't do it at some other moment. Why would you do it in front of the entire class?
GripMaxxing said:
Was he good looking?
No. He looked like a beta aspie. The following picture is NOT him, but it gives you an idea of his appearance.

-BrettyBoy- said:
It’s so bloody well over for many autistic men. Women really aren’t into autistic men, it blows.
:feelsrope:
LeonTheSilent said:
He was bullied by some of the boys. Never really fit in. So yeah, almost the kind of kid you'll see in the news one day because he went ER.

He was likable though. As an autist myself I got along decently with him. He was eccentric but kind.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
LeonTheSilent said:
*rape venge :smonk::smonk:

G

GripMaxxing

GenghisKhanmaxxing
-
51d 11h 41m
No. He looked like a beta aspie. The following picture is NOT him, but it gives you an idea of his appearance.
That explains it then.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 9h 50m
Notorious Inkler said:

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
19d 9h 38m
Notorious Inkler said:
:feelskek:

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 5h 3m
Notorious Inkler said:
jfl

suckdick

suckdick

Captain
★★★★★
109d 13h 37m
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
9d 22m
We welcome him on this forum with open arms anytime.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 14h 34m
Emergency Manual said:

Exactly. The most direct that normies are with foids is asking for their number/social media
Only chads and maybe chadlites can be direct and straightforward

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

sewermasterprotoblasterultradragstertruecelster
★★★
6d 12h 26m

One time though, he had this sudden moment of utterly low inhibition. I look back at that point both with mad respect and massive cringe.

It was Valentine's day. We had just come in for math class. Everyone was in except the sperg. The teacher was about to start, when suddenly the sperg comes in with a bouquet of flowers. A second of silent awkwardness. He then walks straight up to the girl he likes an attempts to utter some words, but in his nervousness he stumbles over his sentences and his coherent thoughts got reduced to meaningless noise.

The girl just laughs. In fairness, it wasn't a "Haha you're a loser"-laugh; it was rather, an "I don't know what is going on"-laugh. That said, she was clearly revolted. But soon, the others joined in. Their laughs were more vicious. They all simultaneously cringed and mocked the kid. He left the room with his flowers. Math class just ensued as though nothing had happened but it was on my mind the entire time.

Poor kid. The world is so brutal honestly. :smonk:
never asked a girl personally for that reason. it would probably happen to me, almost exactly like that

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
34d 7h 25m
Angry_runt said:
Oone girl a month? What world do you live in? They almost starve but still get it once in a while.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 12h 54m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Oone girl a month? What world do you live in? They almost starve but still get it once in a while.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl a month.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99.9% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl every year, so you can get your body count to 20 by the time you're in your late 30s and it's time to hang it up.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
19d 17h 2m
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

41d 6h 28m
Angry_runt said:
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl a month.
If you approach 4 girls every day and get rejected 99.9% of the time, you will still have sex with one new girl every year, so you can get your body count to 20 by the time you're in your late 30s and it's time to hang it up.
You're forgetting that this method probably gets you in prison long befor your late 30s.
the virgin shepherd said:
Tbh

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 12h 54m
You're forgetting that this method probably gets you in prison long befor your late 30s.
Highly unlikely. I'm sure you can find articles about guys getting in trouble for that kind of "harassment", but you can find more articles about guys getting hit by lightning.

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 6h 4m
Immolator

Immolator

Reptilian Diplomat
★★★★
3d 6h 25m
Fucking hell poor guy..

shape1