Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting High School ruined me

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
High School is the worst place in the entire world, with so many assignments, and so many awful people I hated it.

The majority of students are awful, I went to a majority black school, and it sucked so bad it was unreal. almost all the kids there are terrible to be around, I rarely have good interactions with anyone there, it is like everyone hates each other for some reason, and if you weren't a popular kid at the school, you were literally invisible, not even the teacher knew who you were.

I don't know why but the kids were extremely mean to me, I don't think I was bullied but every time I tried to talk to someone, they would always have an annoyed look on their face, or their tone changed around me. I had one friend in high school who was autistic and slightly annoying, he switched schools, and I didn't know why, but looking back at it now it makes sense why he would leave, if you were autistic no one respected you.

I hated the teachers more than I hated the actual students; I swear the teachers absolutely despised me, I had the teacher mock me for not knowing the answers to questions, and I had a teacher mocked me by mimicking me because I was trying to process what she was saying and didn't understand right away. They would also give me weird looks every time I asked a question, after that, I stopped asking for help because I knew they hated me.

The teachers I hated the most were black female teachers; they were the worst. They hated me so much it was unreal, almost every student hated them. The teachers would always pick on me for no reason, I can't stress how much I hated them.

The teacher assigned so much homework, that I refuse to believe someone can go an entire year of school without missing a single assignment, literally impossible. The amount of work they gave out pissed me off some much. I remember I had a project, where I had to present in front of the class, my anxiety was really bad at the time, and when it was almost my turn, I felt sick and wanted to throw up, I refused to present and took the F.

I also had to work in groups, but almost all the kids were ghetto and would always fool around, there were times when these kids would always ask for help with their assignment, I don't know why but I pretty much did the work for them, I already had trouble doing the work in school but having to help other people always, it was stressful, and I got nothing in return either.

Schools ruined me mentally and physically, I had to wake up extremely early in the morning, barely had time to eat anything, I had to deal with some much work, I had to deal with the teachers and students that didn't like me and so much more. The school made me depressed, had suicidal thoughts, bad anxiety, and more. School is probably the reason my brain has turned into mush; school completely fired my brain.

Rodger Elliot 2014 552477158

School was very bad and humiliating experience for me.

Im still in HS and its HELL

High school seems fine if youre handsome neurotypical normie.Otherwise you will be humiliated.

Coasting through high school doing the bare minimum to not fail and nobody ever talking to you is truecel life.

College is worse, they litERally made me sick, I gained 16 kg in first 4 months and I had to begin again visiting my psychiatrist regularly, aftER one year I'm on daytime psych ward, 2 weeks for observation

The whole education system is stupid and outdated and just plain wrong.

So many animals ruin school and so many useless teachers come and punch in time just to get paid and teach nothing at all

Yet there are people who say I'd do things differently the second time lol, I share your experience with both teachers and students hating me fortunately I did have some friends but I've not seen them in a long long time as I don't live in the same town.

Yet there are people who say I'd do things differently the second time lol, I share your experience with both teachers and students hating me fortunately I did have some friends but I've not seen them in a long long time as I don't live in the same town.
I used to have friends but most of them left or were fake friends.

Yeah man I know that feel, you spend like fucking 12 years in school and it feels like you get nothing in return but pain, stress and fear.

Funny how you mention your autistic friend moving…

I went to school in like 10-12 different schools (or more) across two different countries and several states.

The only reason I’d ever redo highschool again is if they started paying loser students to go and endure the pain of school.

Yeah man I know that feel, you spend like fucking 12 years in school and it feels like you get nothing in return but pain, stress and fear.
I don't think I can remember a single thing I learned in high school besides learning to be afraid of people.

I don't think I can remember a single thing I learned in high school besides learning to be afraid of people.
Jfl same, i got beat the shit out of me in a locker room and didn’t even throw a single punch back at the dude and was recorded by like 18 different people in a circle.

A few years ago I was like an inch away from buying a fire arm and tracking down the guy who bullied me so I could commit a murder suicide on him.

I remember I had a project, where I had to present in front of the class, my anxiety was really bad at the time, and when it was almost my turn, I felt sick and wanted to throw up, I
real asf bhai. i remember a few years ago i presented my project, my legs were shaking, i couldnt even speak properly, and my voice was so low. a more recent one wasnt even a presentation we were just having a classroom debate. in my head i thought i would get called on to present an argument and my heart was beating so hard and my entire body as shaking like crazy jfl

I used to have friends but most of them left or were fake friends.
That's how friendship is unfortunately having even 3 solid friends is hard these days

High school seems fine if youre handsome neurotypical normie.Otherwise you will be humiliated.
Yeah, everyone I know irl misses it, but for me it was also easily the worst period of my life. School feels like a physical and psychological prison, where one must follow clown norms in order to literally survive. That's because failing to adapt school means no job, meaning no money, meaning starving, meaning Death For Subhumans by society's omission, which is a politically correct way of genociding people.

I went to a majority black school, and it sucked so bad it was unreal. almost all the kids there are terrible to be around
I went to a majority white school and had experiences as bad as yours as well.

School is probably the reason my brain has turned into mush; school completely fired my brain.
To end on a bright note, my cope is that at least these horrifying experiences had a purpose in my life: it made me interested in studying humans, making me the misanthropic person I am today, who is always prepared to deal with their backstabs. Now I'm back to being free, only now I'm not as kind and naive as before.

Public school ruined to the point where I just said, enough is enough, so later I just dropped out of high school.

Set these places of torment on fire ( in video game ).

never went to high school

College is worse, they litERally made me sick, I gained 16 kg in first 4 months and I had to begin again visiting my psychiatrist regularly, aftER one year I'm on daytime psych ward, 2 weeks for observation
What happened

I went to school in the 80s
I don't know how I'd survive now it seems even more brutal
Especially with the internet being an additional tool to humiliate

yep it changed me too

it's really the point in your life that shapes you the most and it was the worst time of my life

Highschool is basically a place to get heightmogged

The whole education system is stupid and outdated and just plain wrong.

So many animals ruin school and so many useless teachers come and punch in time just to get paid and teach nothing at all
Indeed