Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High School Musicalmaxxing

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
It's that time again friends, to rewatch the classic video that chills you to your bones.
I blame the Disney channel for this, the poor bastard was indoctrinated by (((them))) to think being romantic gets you a gf.

Man I remember when I thought that my time in high school would be somewhat like High School Musical. What a foolish young boy I was

CHRIST
I DIDN'T NEED TO WATCH THAT SHIT AGAIN
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

My favourite part is people still message her about garret on there. She's forever connected to this incel and there's nothing she can do about it.

LMAO

Its only legit if its POTOMaxx, and that require DarkTriadMaxx.

Don't remember source but he has a gf now doesnt he?

Dancing as a ugly male is the equivalent of a voodoo ritual in the eyes of normies.

I personally hated this movie series because I was forced to watch it with my childhood friend of mine, who is a foid unfortunately. We've met because my Father and her Mother were fucking junkies. No she wasn't hot or beautiful in anyway and the last time I've seen her was when I was like 12 or 13 years old. If we were to meetup again we would have nothing to talk about because we literally have nothing in common with each other now, she follows in her family's footsteps of smoking cigarettes like her Mother and Grandmother before them. If she were to get lung cancer or die, I wouldn't care in any sort of way because she chose to die and because she was a disgusting degenerate foid.

The isis flag at the end:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Man I remember when I thought that my time in high school would be somewhat like High School Musical. What a foolish young boy I was

This part was completely accurate tbh:

god i will watch this video 100 hundred more times wont i

This video makes me cringe every time without fail.

This video should be sent to any ugly male willing to go down this route to try and get women, no i will do one further! It should be shown in every school to show this is what the life of an ugly male is and will be like.

You can tell even at her age, she was repulsed by him, so many warning signs from her body language, and obviously when he went up for a kiss he got rejected, but i also wanted to point something else out,,, when they went in for a "hug" you could see she instantly turned her head because she didnt even want to look at the subhuman up close as well

JUST LOOK AT HER INSTAGRAM NOW, GUESS WHAT?? SHES WITH CHADS!

Last edited:
It's that time again friends, to rewatch the classic video that chills you to your bones.
I blame the Disney channel for this, the poor bastard was indoctrinated by (((them))) to think being romantic gets you a gf.

this is a classic. it seems quite tame but is actually pretty brutal. not anything the foid did but the fact no respected adult in this boys life told him that the bluepill is just a dangerous fantasy

The isis flag at the end:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I saw a video on youtube were some fence sitting normie came on here lurking and was looking for things to be shocked at on a livestream and he remarks on your screen name. might try to dig it up. he couldn't help be agree with cels on some points though. at one point he saw the thread about the Brazilian lesbians that mutilated their kid and didn't have shit to say. I think he made 1 or 2 worthy points that I agreed with. rest of the time was virtue signaling for his non existent female audience. he honestly did have a few positive and not totally blue pilled points though. unlike some here I don't shoot down positivity for no reason unless it's delusional positivity. you were spotted because of your name. I guess ancient civilizations are like...totally uncool and everyone knows everything the akkadians did anyway nerd + I bench 500...Iuno. seems like a cool history meme but w/e

When the mating dance fails

I saw a video on youtube were some fence sitting normie came on here lurking and was looking for things to be shocked at on a livestream and he remarks on your screen name. might try to dig it up. he couldn't help be agree with cels on some points though. at one point he saw the thread about the Brazilian lesbians that mutilated their kid and didn't have shit to say. I think he made 1 or 2 worthy points that I agreed with. rest of the time was virtue signaling for his non existent female audience. he honestly did have a few positive and not totally blue pilled points though. unlike some here I don't shoot down positivity for no reason unless it's delusional positivity. you were spotted because of your name. I guess ancient civilizations are like...totally uncool and everyone knows everything the akkadians did anyway nerd + I bench 500...Iuno. seems like a cool history meme but w/e
Try find the vid bro

Incel dance of seduction