Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High school kids look older than me

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I see 14-16 year olds that look like they’re 22+ while I still look like how a high school sophomore should look like I’m a grown man that can’t grow any facial hair and it’s Infuriating because people always assume that I’m underage based off my face and I don’t have a deep voice either so I can’t even cope with that every time I see a 14-16 year old that looks older than me I feel this deep envy and resentment towards them

Neoteny is a bitch, one foid said I look really young for my age. :feels:

I see 14-16 year olds that look like they’re 22+ while I still look like how a high school sophomore should look like I’m a grown man that can’t grow any facial hair and it’s Infuriating because people always assume that I’m underage based off my face and I don’t have a deep voice either so I can’t even cope with that every time I see a 14-16 year old that looks older than me I feel this deep envy and resentment towards them
I can grow a full beard and I still sound/look like a kid :fuk: the 5’6 height isn’t helpful either tbh. Brutal shit

lol enjoy it while you can. i look 10-15 years older then i really am. trust me, looking older then you are is far far worse then looking younger then you are

lol enjoy it while you can. i look 10-15 years older then i really am. trust me, looking older then you are is far far worse then looking younger then you are
It depends on your age looking younger in your early 20s is a death sentence