Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school jb foid wants to fuck her teacher

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
IT: "They're innocent babies being groomed! They don't have sexual attraction to old creepy men":soy:

Her teacher randomly compliments her and she's already opening her legs

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRR5NtDK/

Last edited:
They say shit like this and then have a panic attack on TikTok when a man older than them looks at them for more than a few seconds. Zoomer foids take full pride in having zero shame. Kind of makes you wonder who’s raising them :waitwhat:

They say shit like this and then have a panic attack on TikTok when a man older than them looks at them for more than a few seconds. Zoomer foids take full pride in having zero shame. Kind of makes you wonder who’s raising them :waitwhat:
I can tell you WHATS raising them: the internet and media. I am 21 years old and all women of my generation are the biggest, most vile sluts. They all want to be choked and beaten and raped and called daddy during sex, but also want to preach about how racist and sexist and evil men are. I hate them so much.

I can tell you WHATS raising them: the internet and media. I am 21 years old and all women of my generation are the biggest, most vile sluts. They all want to be choked and beaten and raped and called daddy during sex, but also want to preach about how racist and sexist and evil men are. I hate them so much.
Found a rare high IQ GrAYcel in the wild :feelsokman:

Remember, she is not wrong for wanting to fuck him. But if her teacher shows any kind of affection then he's a pedophile who needs to be exterminated.

tiktok is the ultimate tool to spread the blackpill

White women again

where's the jb ? all i see is a post-mortem corpse

This happens all the time in any HS. Its usually the sports teacher who gets the jb´s wet, because sport teachers are usually gigachad. You can see girls as young as 12-13 looking back to his ass when they cross paths with him. You can see him always surrounded by jb´s during recess.

I dont wanna doxx myself, so im not gonna give any details... but this last year in my HS we had a problem with a sport teacher that went so hard with the jb´s that some of them passed out and puked after extreme exercise. Doctors were called, it was a mess. Well: no jb had any problem with him, despite he literally almost kills 2 or 3 or their friends due to extreme exhaustion. Parents officially complained, and after a group of mothers talked with him, they dropped the complains. So no police investigation, not even an official report that would stain his career. He just keeps teaching now. He is a giga-chad, one of those that hurts looking at if youre an incel. He is almost 40 but has no wife because he "likes to be single" (so, he probably fucks a new girl everyday)

If it was me the teacher that almost kills some kids, i would be jailed right now, and not writing this.
We always talk about stacies tutorial mode, and we forget chads tutorial mode all the time.

Notice how she didn't say "nice personality teacher."
Kek my woodworking teacher in high school was also good looking and all the women thirstef for him. He was like 24 at that point.

But soycucks will say 16 years are JUST CHILDWEN!@!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Kek my woodworking teacher in high school was also good looking and all the women thirstef for him. He was like 24 at that point.

But soycucks will say 16 years are JUST CHILDWEN!@!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Those fagtards even think 25 year old rosties are babies if you're more than 5 years older than they are.

Starting to think that marquis and serge created tik tok, it's a lot of blackpill

Please stop saying foids can "fuck" men, they can't, foids get fucked by men.

Sweet little angels lmao

it's more of an "if" question rather than "who"

Remember, she is not wrong for wanting to fuck him. But if her teacher shows any kind of affection then he's a pedophile who needs to be exterminated.

This coming spring semester i will be a lecturer on some courses. I will test the water, lads.

Tiktok will lead to the decline of the West.

Average normie teenage foid and the Chad teacher would be glad to dick her down if it didn't got him in trouble.

Meanwhile, teen boys hitting up on a female teacher would have his ass expelled.

Average normie teenage foid and the Chad teacher would be glad to dick her down if it didn't got him in trouble.

Meanwhile, teen boys hitting up on a female teacher would have his ass expelled.

I would shit on her.

No problem...

This happens all the time in any HS. Its usually the sports teacher who gets the jb´s wet, because sport teachers are usually gigachad. You can see girls as young as 12-13 looking back to his ass when they cross paths with him. You can see him always surrounded by jb´s during recess.

I dont wanna doxx myself, so im not gonna give any details... but this last year in my HS we had a problem with a sport teacher that went so hard with the jb´s that some of them passed out and puked after extreme exercise. Doctors were called, it was a mess. Well: no jb had any problem with him, despite he literally almost kills 2 or 3 or their friends due to extreme exhaustion. Parents officially complained, and after a group of mothers talked with him, they dropped the complains. So no police investigation, not even an official report that would stain his career. He just keeps teaching now. He is a giga-chad, one of those that hurts looking at if youre an incel. He is almost 40 but has no wife because he "likes to be single" (so, he probably fucks a new girl everyday)

If it was me the teacher that almost kills some kids, i would be jailed right now, and not writing this.
We always talk about stacies tutorial mode, and we forget chads tutorial mode all the time.
Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back