Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High school is like a physical representation of the reality of blackpill

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Literally everything I see in here enforces my belief of the blackpill. It's insane. Girls literally line up the fucking windows when a Chad is passing by. Even girls that have boyfriends. I could go on and on tbh.

Even teachers are more lenient towards good looking lads and foids while others get shit.

True. High school determines the rest of your life.

True. High school determines the rest of your life.
High school IS the rest of your life.. high school never ends. People become sexually mature adults in high adults and that’s pretty much what life is. How cool/popoular/good looking/strong you are is the only thing that matters in life

Are you in the UK?

Tbh school is basically a microcosm for the blackpill srs

yeah it is, and HS is even worse in usa

Based HS dropouts have always been admired by me. My brother is one of them. It's in my blood. I feel cucked for having completed HS like a good lad no fucking joke. Hate school.