Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High School Chads "Dump" Virginal Stacies

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
There's several high school Chads I now who LITERALLY GET VIRGIN STACIES, "DATE" THEM, AND DUMP THEM. Their reasoning is "I want to fuck other girls, bro". (BTW let me qualify this by saying these girls lose their virginities to the Chads).

I know a friend a few years younger than me in high school, and I had to tell him about how special that sort of love is, and advise him to not move on from it our of boredom or some romantic turbulence, because he was having issues in his "relationship". He's listened to me so far.

It's really too bad that I was a complete autist in high school. Social and romantic retardation killed my chances of locking down a nice virgin high school sweet heart. If I had the chance at the time, I would have metaphorically put a gun to my hypothetical "girlfriend's" head and forced her to marry me. The fact that high school Chads have these opportunities and blow them strictly to go have sex with whores is just mind-boggling.

Dumping a virgin Stacy is the PEAK of stupidity.

Ungrateful cunts. They'll live to regret it.

STOP. We fucking get it dude.

They are chads they want to fuck other girls and they can. let them. Much better than being a wageslave in marriage only to lose half your money.

3 posts about the same thing in the span of an hour is a bit much

plus those stacies would probably break up with them once they find college chads anyway, they guy did the right thing imo

yeah, I knew a couple guys like this. The girls they got with afterwards were usually less attractive. Tyrones are especially notorious for this. It's some next level stupidity.

Modern society implies that you can't be happy if you don't fuck at least 10 different people. The only way to escape this is taking the vargpill.