Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school cels shouldn’t be allowed here.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
A big reason why post HS cels can’t ascend is because of lack of social connections. If you are in HS you need to stop visiting this forum and focus on making social connections in HS so you can then looksmaxx and get a foid from your social circle. If you sit here all day while you could be making social connections, you’re an idiot. Sorry brocels it’s the truth. GO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS. At the very least make make male friends that are friends with girls, so you can always make connections with them later in life after you surgery/looksmaxx.

highly agreed

When I was in hs, my only friends rejected me because they got a car.

I would kill to go back to HS.

I agree. Humans are even more retarded when they're younger.

Anyone who's below 18 is most likely here to troll or fit in. They all end up bragging and getting banned or becoming unlikeable users

Lol 70+ rejections (probably more than you)
prob also uglier and shorter then you too

GO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

If you are incredibly ugly, it is impossible to make friends. Your only options for friends are other social rejects and that kind of friendship will not help you in the least.

Don't agree.

I wish I picked up the blackpill even younger than I did. Yes, younger users deserve more scrutiny, but there shouldn't be a blanket prohibition of youngcels.

I disagree. There's only been one big user under 18 who turned out to be a larper (and fucking annoying and retarded) and that was @JohnWickCel

Werty is a truecel if you've seen his face he's a 3/10

Ive been rated 2.5-3/10 by ppl and I've shared my irl stories related to inceldom on here and if you think I've gone out of my way to make them all up then I would have to suffer from severe autismo

There's barely any youngcels who turn out to be fakecels and there's barely any youngcels in general so it isn't even a problem.

There are more over 18s than under 18s and there have been more over 18 fakecels than under 18 fakecels percentage wise.

The most important dimorphic changes happens once puberty kicks in (for most people is 12). If you turns 15 and still show weak traits of dimorphism (short stature, weak facial bones)... and is not a fucking mogger then you can be considered an Incel literally.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bts-NXLAp9x/?igshid=1htmdrsdozwl7

this guy is 14 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And yes, I said "dimorphic changes" because the most important traits are set in the womb (nature;genetic). The difference between a subhuman and a slayer is in the first months of development in the womb.
You can search for male model pics when they're kid and all the important traits are there since ever (midface ; eyes (hunter), nose(well defined, sharp looking and depth), mouth (wide, well-shaped) etc...).

Last edited: