Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High school becky kills herself.

B

berais

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/8xrr4xViX7A

Imagine roping when living on tutorial mode! :lul:

Go to 1:40 for her being a lesbian.

That's what she gets for kissing other foids instead of males, a one way ticket to hell. :feelsLSD:

A nice little bit of life fuel to brighten my day

This is when even the tutorial mode is too difficult.
:feelshaha:.

Her memory will live on in the fields:

Field Sunflower GIF

how the fuck do you fuck up on story mode? her game was glitched and sent her to tutorial mode instead. but still, how the fuck do you fuck up tutorial mode?

how the fuck do you fuck up on story mode? her game was glitched and sent her to tutorial mode instead. but still, how the fuck do you fuck up tutorial mode?

I recall feeling a twinge of sympathy for the Georgia girl who roped several years ago.

Rope

Then I learned of this lovely girl, and shifted opinions:

Rosalie

Let us magnify the difference:

Katelyn:

Rosalie:

It's humiliating that those foids have the balls to rope but i'm too scared to do it.

I recall feeling a twinge of sympathy for the Georgia girl who roped several years ago.

View attachment 586371

Then I learned of this lovely girl, and shifted opinions:

View attachment 586372

Let us magnify the difference:

Katelyn:
View attachment 586374

Rosalie:
View attachment 586373
rosalie reminds me of this girl from back in school.she was quite sweet to me for whatever reason. ethnic women born in non white countries sometimes have treated me nice.it's cool to feel human sometimes.

her death makes me so happy, I wish I could be at that funeral to do my melbourne shuffle dance
how did she end ?

filthy degenerate lesbo
I remember one brutal rejection where the foid told me she was a lesbo and she and her other foid friend laughed at me.

Rest in piss.

:soy: Incels should actually kill themselves instead of just talking about it!

:feels: OMG did you see the incels just posted a thread about a girl who killed herself!

Why does she have a nose like a pig?

I don't derive happiness from something tragic ( :soy:)

But imagine killing yourself and everyone in your life actually loves you. Developer + God mode

I don't derive happiness from something tragic ( :soy:)

But imagine killing yourself and everyone in your life actually loves you. Developer + God mode
It's lifefuel, not tragic.

Good fuck those high school whores :feelswhat:

and cucks will tell us that we need to donate to stop this from happening

why?

She might not have bullied anyone, but many girls like her have.

She or her family is not entitled to any donation or money

I really can't understand how they kill themselves over some temporary things, if you're unhappy move to another place jfl where no one knows you. We can't escape our bodies and yet we still cling onto this shit called life.

Living on tutorial mode surrounded by endless, free adoration and love just for existing as a becky white foid and still an heros. Lmao we incels must be the strongest creatures alive to have not roped yet :feelskek:

It's humiliating that those foids have the balls to rope but i'm too scared to do it.
Some animals kill themselves too, it means they are not as complex as you and me

I really can't understand how they kill themselves over some temporary things, if you're unhappy move to another place jfl where no one knows you. We can't escape our bodies and yet we still cling onto this shit called life.
People try to escape their bodies through suicide.

She wouldn't have had with an Incel, so I don't feel bad.

lifefuel but cant watch it. i can prolly give a shit tribute.