Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High school baldcel gets roasted in comments.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Going bald doesn't matter, bro. It's all about confidence! Go to 11:00 to see the tragedy and better yet, read the comments. So, balding doesn't matter, right?

Blacks seem to pull off bald looks really well. I wonder if it’s because afros are demonized by society

Couldn’t find a single comment unrelated to his hairline.

The memes write themselves.

Just go bald like jeremy meeks br0

look at this bald dude brooo, lets make fun of him so I feel a little bit better, what a fucking loser bro, why he just don't grow hair. I am so funny bro but i don't know why my gf is not smiling at my jokes, maybe I need to say it with more confidence like that one friend of my le girlfriend. She said that he is very funny but not that smart so she is giving him math instructions

@mylifeistrash

just shave it bro ! you will be like the rock !

The norwood reaper is coming earlier than ever

Blacks seem to pull off bald looks really well. I wonder if it’s because afros are demonized by society
its more so head shape if you dont have the right one its over

you can never satisfied whores if you are not full packed

niggers can't be incel unlike they try to act white or are manlets