Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQ Trait: You bend objects with your mind and see the 4th Dimension

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I heard that Einstein and Newton were capable of that, Idk I'm too low iq to understand can someone explain it to me in simple terms?

ur mom is so big so big she bend spacetime

Last edited:
ur mother is so big so big that she bend spacetime around her
ur mother is so fat she didnt need internet, she was already world wide

Woke as fuck. Highest IQ incels attain enlightenment and ascend dimensions and become deities of their own multiversal universes and I inted to follow that path. Man is God and God is man.

U
I heard that Einstein and Newton were capable of that, Idk I'm too low iq to understand can someone explain it to me in simple terms?
need hit highest stages of meditation. Research siddhis or buddhist concentration powers, quantum shifting books, CIA gateway process
, Stargate project by USA department of defense.

Man Is a God trapped in the material realm by his own subconscious and the demiurge.

Woke as fuck. Highest IQ incels attain enlightenment and ascend dimensions and become deities of their own multiversal universes and I inted to follow that path. Man is God and God is man.
Facts

Yes. I have visual fluidity from ASD.

Its baffling that there are full blown NPCs that cant visualize even the most simplest of objects in their minds. The idea of just seeing letters in your head is crazy to me. Ive been having full blown cinematic universes in my head that would probably be a best seller book or high earning money if i wrote that shit down.

when my schizophrenia hallucinations occur nearby objects seemingly get reassembled and deconstructed