Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [High IQ Theory] You are an incel because the devil exists

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Philosophers and scientists of all epochs have wrestled with ontological questions regarding human existence, the existence of a God, the cause of suffering, and whether there exists an objective moral framework.

When it comes to inceldom, it seems attractive to reject any type of philosophy, dogma, or teaching that attempts to explain why inceldom exists.

I propose that one possible reason for which inceldom exists is because of the existence of the devil. This entity, as I call it, is not the conventional Satan presented in the Holy Bible or any other known religion. I believe that this entity is a sadistic one, and one that rejoices with human suffering.

To support my argument, I will provide simple premises that logically deduce the existence of the devil. In order to do that, I took some cosmological arguments posited by philosophers such as Aquinas or Leibniz:

1. The universe began to exist.
2. If something began to exist, then something caused.
3. The universe was caused by something.
4. Therefore, the devil exists.

The devil can fuck prime jbs whenever he desires while we rot on here :feelsrope:

this is a massive leap and profoundly braindead. Maybe youre trolling or shitposting but there are lots of christcucks that take this seriously.

Maybe I think the flying spaghetti monster created the universe. String theory proves me right. It is he who is the unmoved mover

Philosophers and scientists of all epochs have wrestled with ontological questions regarding human existence, the existence of a God, the cause of suffering, and whether there exists an objective moral framework.

When it comes to inceldom, it seems attractive to reject any type of philosophy, dogma, or teaching that attempts to explain why inceldom exists.

I propose that one possible reason for which inceldom exists is because of the existence of the devil. This entity, as I call it, is not the conventional Satan presented in the Holy Bible or any other known religion. I believe that this entity is a sadistic one, and one that rejoices with human suffering.

To support my argument, I will provide simple premises that logically deduce the existence of the devil. In order to do that, I took some cosmological arguments posited by philosophers such as Aquinas or Leibniz:

1. The universe began to exist.
2. If something began to exist, then something caused.
Since when did you start making submissions let alone ones with effort?

Really impressed ngl

Well, here you are having a negative theodicy as an axiom (that God must be evil: the Devil), so the real argument would be whether or not God is evil.

The devil can fuck prime jbs whenever he desires while we rot on here :feelsrope:
big truth. many jbs will go to hell and the devil will be fucking their tight pussies :feelsohh:. while we rot :feelsree:

big truth. many jbs will go to hell and the devil will be fucking their tight pussies :feelsohh:. while we rot :feelsree:
tbh when i was reading about the occult i read about the witches in the past few centuries who used to grow their hair extremely long (acts as a spiritual antenna) and were virgin prime hot foids who mog nowadays whores to shit

Anyway i read about how they used to perform sex rituals for the demons of sex and fertility even going as far as fucking literally anything just to please those demons and gain their approval and i felt mogged to suicide since no foid would even give me a hug :feelsrope:

Very bad logic. Just because the universe was brought into existence by something doesn't mean that there's some malevolent being behind it.
He has a symbol avi, it must be true

@MENSA_IQcel this guy stole ur avi bro