Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [HIGH IQ] The Term 'Involuntary celibate' was not created by a Foid named "Alana"!

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★
24d 9h 37m
All it takes is a simple Google Search of the term "Involuntary Celibates" (With Quotes.), in the Google Books section, Sort by Date, and click "19th Century" instead of "Any Time", this is what you will find.

The term "Involuntary celibate" dates all the way back the the 19th Century in two books, one was the Cambridge essays, published in 1858! The term was used verbatim, Were men in tenure were bound to be Involuntary celibate until their tenure was over. There is no way for this "Alana" to have coined this term in 1858, for she would have to be over 162 Years of age in 2021! Clearly this is not possible. For no man, or woman, has ever reached such an age, and would inevitable garner media attention on this fact alone, seeing as she has not, she clearly wasn't in this time period.

This term then got a second revival in Henry Flynt's "Blueprint for civilization, which was published in 1975, where he Flynt described Verbatim Involuntary celibacy:
" The creep is an involuntary celibate because he fails to develop the surface traits of adulthood--poise and sophistication; and because he is shy, unassertive, and lacks self-confidence in the presence of others . The creep is awkward and has an unstylish appearance. He seems sexless and childish. He is regarded by the ideal adults with condescending scorn, amusement, or pity."

I also have evidence to come to the conclusion that this "Alana" is not even what she claims to be, there is no evidence that she is even a woman, there is no photos of her, no Articles on google scholar about her "Group" or any of her Research, and she clearly was not even the one responsible for coining the term "Involuntary Celibacy". For all I know, I might as well effectively say that she does not exist.
This is Lifefuel for all the Incels who were lied to about the term "Involuntary CElibate" being "Coined" by some Neoliberalism Feminist out of some university,

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
172d 18h 5m
alana does exist but she only has the ""merit"" of fusing the two worlds together in "incel". If I remember correctly a russian novel from end 19th century also contains "involuntary celibate", of course translated from russian

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
Alana deserves about as much credit for starting the incel community as that sandwich that started WWI.

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★
19d 7h 31m
The term has most likely existed for thousands of years, being used on and off by thinkers.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 22h 27m
Fuck that whore

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

★★★
24d 9h 37m
Glast said:
The term has most likely existed for thousands of years, being used on and off by thinkers.
Yes, not only that, But Incels have existed for Centuries, Even the greeks God Hephaestus was Incel, with a Clubbed foot, deformed, and thrown off olympis, and he bound hera to a chair, and bribed with Zeus to marry Aphrodite , and even then Aphrodite went off with Ares/Mars, Aphrodite and Hephaestus went separate ways, and then tried to advance on Athena, got rejected, then tried to rape Athena, Failed, and was back to being a Trucel.
Lonelycel said:
Fuck that whore
Yep. Normies will try and use the argument that Involuntary celibate was created by a Foid, but that is simply not true.

Last edited:
Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 50m
Benj-amin said:
All it takes is a simple Google Search of the term "Involuntary Celibates" (With Quotes.), in the Google Books section, Sort by Date, and click "19th Century" instead of "Any Time", this is what you will find.

View attachment 398447

The term "Involuntary celibate" dates all the way back the the 19th Century in two books, one was the Cambridge essays, published in 1858! The term was used verbatim, Were men in tenure were bound to be Involuntary celibate until their tenure was over. There is no way for this "Alana" to have coined this term in 1858, for she would have to be over 162 Years of age in 2021! Clearly this is not possible. For no man, or woman, has ever reached such an age, and would inevitable garner media attention on this fact alone, seeing as she has not, she clearly wasn't in this time period.

This term then got a second revival in Henry Flynt's "Blueprint for civilization, which was published in 1975, where he Flynt described Verbatim Involuntary celibacy:
" The creep is an involuntary celibate because he fails to develop the surface traits of adulthood--poise and sophistication; and because he is shy, unassertive, and lacks self-confidence in the presence of others . The creep is awkward and has an unstylish appearance. He seems sexless and childish. He is regarded by the ideal adults with condescending scorn, amusement, or pity."

I also have evidence to come to the conclusion that this "Alana" is not even what she claims to be, there is no evidence that she is even a woman, there is no photos of her, no Articles on google scholar about her "Group" or any of her Research, and she clearly was not even the one responsible for coining the term "Involuntary Celibacy". For all I know, I might as well effectively say that she does not exist.
This is Lifefuel for all the Incels who were lied to about the term "Involuntary CElibate" being "Coined" by some Neoliberalism Feminist out of some university,
Oy goyim! It was da queen who coined it first!

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 22h 37m
ScornedStoic said:
Alana deserves about as much credit for starting the incel community as that sandwich that started WWI.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
106d 12h 39m
I don't get why people are so hung up on semantics. Who cares, it's just a word.

Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
89d 10h 6m
Everyone knows the words "involuntary" and "celibate" existed and could be put together before. The portmanteau "incel" is what she allegedly created, but "incel" is an outdated word now anyway. We now use the term "inkler".

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 17h 14m
Lv99_BixNood said:
I don't get why people are so hung up on semantics. Who cares, it's just a word.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

★★★
24d 9h 37m
foidologist said:
Everyone knows the words "involuntary" and "celibate" existed and could be put together before. The portmanteau "incel" is what she allegedly created, but "incel" is an outdated word now anyway. We now use the term "inkler".
A whole host of new words have now been created,
INK WELL
Inkler
TFLer
Lv99_BixNood said:
Normies try to shove these lies down our throats to build up a air of superiority over us, I only shut that shit down.
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
alana does exist but she only has the ""merit"" of fusing the two worlds together in "incel". If I remember correctly a russian novel from end 19th century also contains "involuntary celibate", of course translated from russian
Where is the proof that she does, in fact, exist? Where is her proof of coining the term Incel?

Last edited:
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Overlord
★★★★★
20d 3h 47m
she didnt create the term "incel" either

she created the term "invcel" and her "community" changed it to "incel" because invcel is pretty retarded

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

★★★
24d 9h 37m
RainerNLM said:
she didnt create the term "incel" either

she created the term "invcel" and her "community" changed it to "incel" because invcel is pretty retarded
Oh?
That gives me even more evidence to dismiss her or any other's claim that she started it.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
74d 7h 33m
ScornedStoic said:

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
146d 16h 32m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

★★★
24d 9h 37m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel said:
Not even, she created the term "Invcel" which other people shortened to "Incel", so Alana has got two strikes now.

Who is going to provide the third?

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
143d 23h 52m
Benj-amin said:

View attachment 398447

This needs to be pinned. It's still a big misconception that a woman came up with the term "involuntary celibate" even among some people on this site. Definitely on incelswithouthate there is that misconception tbh

SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Master @Master mental_out @mental_out

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Officer
★★
12d 15h 40m
I would like to be able to change that version of wikipedia or similar sites

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
66d 12h 50m
mental_out @mental_out pin this nigga
Benj-amin said:

View attachment 398447

your personality said:
This needs to be pinned. It's still a big misconception that a woman came up with the term "involuntary celibate" even among some people on this site. Definitely on incelswithouthate there is that misconception tbh

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
190d 9h 42m
Great find, the narrative must be set straight, don't let toilets discredit us.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
50d 12h 37m
Women wanting credit for something that a man made, as always... they truly are the nigger of the genders.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

★★★
24d 9h 37m
First time getting pinned baby!!!
:cool:

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m
Alana Boltwood is a plagiarist & thief for stealing this term.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
-
168d 6h 56m
Who is Alana?

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★
86d 7h 16m
Ok but that excerpt from 1975 stings

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
80d 7h 47m
Glast said:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 19h 54m
Amazing find, OP. Glad this was stickied.

D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
49d 16h 24m
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
52d 6h 7m
Nice find my brudda

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
151d 22h 14m
watcher said:
Women wanting credit for something that a man made, as always... they truly are the nigger of the genders.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
56d 15h 17m
2018cels already know about this. Someone already made a post about this over two years ago

Loner94

Loner94

Major
★★
41d 8h 20m
Karlakarl

Karlakarl

Banned
-
18h 31m
Very interesting. There has probably been incels since the dawn of humanity and beyond

D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
11d 7h 0m
watcher said:

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★★★
4d 13h 28m
just all clout chasers

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
31d 4h 32m
Yeah, I kinda figured. Foids and jews have this common trait where they like to rewrite history and rebrand it to suit whatever they need it for.

No hole can be incel.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
28d 16h 21m
ScornedStoic said:

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Recruit
★★★
23h 58m
Fun fact: Russians pronounce incel as "intsel", and it infuriates my Eurocentrism. Yes, Russian has "tselibatni", but has no "involuntary". Yes, it is important to me.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8