Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL High IQ tactic for zoomcels

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
021B0350 D978 4467 A9D4 1EB59DC5C6EB

Foids: “Is he chad, or is he incel?”

Last edited:
Won't work for manlets

What on earth would you talk about with foids these days

What on earth would you talk about with foids these days

Nothing. If you’re ugly they don’t wanna talk to you about anything.

sunlightanglemaxxing

Judging by female names this is from Bosnia.

Silhouettemaxxing

Thought it was croatia
First one could be Serbian but the other 3 clearly Bosnian
Croatians and Serbians name they kids similar, when I was younger girls had longer names like Jelena, Jovana, Tamara
Now its 3 or 4 letters and sound like pets name like Una, Lea, Tea, Kija.

thats high iq as shit you can literally just have a light coming from behind you and it just looks like bad timing of the sun. im gonna do this if i ever need to have a zoom call for class or something

First one could be Serbian but the other 3 clearly Bosnian
Croatians and Serbians name they kids similar, when I was younger girls had longer names like Jelena, Jovana, Tamara
Now its 3 or 4 letters and sound like pets name like Una, Lea, Tea, Kija.
I thought Croatia and Serbia had the same language but Serbia had Cyrillic alphabet.

I thought Croatia and Serbia had the same language but Serbia had Cyrillic alphabet.
Language is almost the same except few words, Serbia use both Cyrillic and Latin alphabet, in first 4 grades is Cyrillic mainly used but after that almost everyone use Latin alphabet for practical reasons.

Language is almost the same except few words, Serbia use both Cyrillic and Latin alphabet, in first 4 grades is Cyrillic mainly used but after that almost everyone use Latin alphabet for practical reasons.
I have heard the language being called Serbo-Croatian and considered one language since it is almost the same.

I have heard the language being called Serbo-Croatian and considered one language since it is almost the same.
That term was used back in old Yugoslavia also Bosnians and Montenegro use it, its their native mothers language, it doesn't belong more to one than to the other.

no shadows for your bones hes a normie

That term was used back in old Yugoslavia also Bosnians and Montenegro use it, its their native mothers language, it doesn't belong more to one than to the other.
Google translate can’t tell those 4 languages apart. If I were to put something in Montenegrin it would just show up as Croatian. The only languages which are different are slovenian and macedonian

Google translate can’t tell those 4 languages apart. If I were to put something in Montenegrin it would just show up as Croatian. The only languages which are different are slovenian and macedonian
Yeah those are different, I recognize some words in Macedonian but I don't understand Macedonian and Slovenian.

Yeah those are different, I recognize some words in Macedonian but I don't understand Macedonian and Slovenian.
Macedonian seems to be similar to Bulgarian and Slovenian is just it’s own language.

Macedonian seems to be similar to Bulgarian and Slovenian is just it’s own language.
Yeah, some people say Macedonians become from Bulgarians but I don't know about that.

Yeah, some people say Macedonians become from Bulgarians but I don't know about that.
I am pretty sure macedonians are their own ethnicity

I am pretty sure macedonians are their own ethnicity
Probably some Slavic tribe, this part of Europe is hard to pin point exact who is who and when was established because of Romans, Byzantium, Ottomans, Holy Roman Empire, Austro Hungarians, it changed who holds which parts depending under whose rule it was.

Probably some Slavic tribe, this part of Europe is hard to pin point exact who is who and when was established because of Romans, Byzantium, Ottomans, Holy Roman Empire, Austro Hungarians, it changed who holds which parts depending under whose rule it was.
That place didn’t have its own country until Yugoslavia collapsed so I guess it’s not as clear.

That place didn’t have its own country until Yugoslavia collapsed so I guess it’s not as clear.
Yeah, its fucked up, it was always under someone's rule, it was under Bulgarians then under Kingdom of Serbs,Croats and Slovenians, First Balkan war, second Balkan war then ww1 and ww2 then Yugoslavia and EX Yugoslavian war, Balkans were almost always at war.

Yeah, its fucked up, it was always under someone's rule, it was under Bulgarians then under Kingdom of Serbs,Croats and Slovenians, First Balkan war, second Balkan war then ww1 and ww2 then Yugoslavia and EX Yugoslavian war, Balkans were almost always at war.
It was also under ottoman rule for a long time. The balkans could have another war because of kosovo

It was also under ottoman rule for a long time. The balkans could have another war because of kosovo
I don't think it can be a war because of Kosovo, Kosovo was lost in 1999 when NATO bombarded Yugoslavia, when Milosevic fell he was replaced by people that west put in charge, current government also obeys what UK and Germany tell them to do, even if Kosovo merge with Albania it will be an public outrage, politicians will threat and talk but nothing will happen, Albanians treat Serbs as shit on Kosovo because now they are the big majority thanks to US and NATO.

Same thing but with a mannequin.

I don't think it can be a war because of Kosovo, Kosovo was lost in 1999 when NATO bombarded Yugoslavia, when Milosevic fell he was replaced by people that west put in charge, current government also obeys what UK and Germany tell them to do, even if Kosovo merge with Albania it will be an public outrage, politicians will threat and talk but nothing will happen, Albanians treat Serbs as shit on Kosovo because now they are the big majority thanks to US and NATO.
True they are protected by NATO. I think Serbia is still aligned with Russia more. Kosovo got independence at 2008 tho

They can deduce their attraction to you solely by the visible shape of your skull.

True they are protected by NATO. I think Serbia is still aligned with Russia more. Kosovo got independence at 2008 tho
Serbia is trying to be neutral but they are meeting with US behind Russian back and get their directives from Germany. The second NATO soldiers set foot on Kosovo and Serbian army and police was driven out it was lost.

teacher's just going to tell u to turn ur light on

Serbia is trying to be neutral but they are meeting with US behind Russian back and get their directives from Germany. The second NATO soldiers set foot on Kosovo and Serbian army and police was driven out it was lost.
Interesting. I honestly thought Serbia was strictly anti NATO. Looks like kosovo will probably join Albania in the future

Interesting. I honestly thought Serbia was strictly anti NATO. Looks like kosovo will probably join Albania in the future
It is anti NATO, people will never want to join it, Serbia is trying to be military neutral. Small countries never really have independent government, its always some foreign force that pushes certain political party, current government is said is pushed by UK and Germany, media is all owned by politicians and there is zero freedom of speech, even writing things like this could get me in trouble.

It is anti NATO, people will never want to join it, Serbia is trying to be military neutral. Small countries never really have independent government, its always some foreign force that pushes certain political party, current government is said is pushed by UK and Germany, media is all owned by politicians and there is zero freedom of speech, even writing things like this could get me in trouble.
Pretty brutal. It looks like the place still is sort of like a dictatorship of saying something just a as that can get yuh in trouble

Pretty brutal. It looks like the place still is sort of like a dictatorship of saying something just a as that can get yuh in trouble
Its total dictatorship, people lost their jobs or even ended up in jail for speaking against the president.

I can tell he is incel with one glance

Its total dictatorship, people lost their jobs or even ended up in jail for speaking against the president.
Wow that’s even worse than Belarus. Atleast in Belarus you just have to pay a fine