Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ Posts on Incels.co (Part 1)

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

I know some people don't like the text to speech type of videos but I think it makes it funnier. These are compiled over the first part of 2019, mainly through January through March. Hope you all enjoy.

not one second

Didnt even read a single word

>Hears the annoying robot voice in a video
>Immediately stops watching

Seriously it´s just too annoying to listen to

I know some people don't like the text to speech type of videos but I think it makes it funnier. These are compiled over the first part of 2019, mainly through January through March. Hope you all enjoy.

tune down the music I can't hear the bot voice

i will never be there since im low iq and not funny

nice man i like these videos tbhb

Why are all the posts from half a year ago?

Need a better text to voice sans, it’ll sound more fluid.

Seems like the general consensus is that the text to speech is rubbish. I liked the top 30 funniest ban appeals video, so I'd stick to that style more

the idea isnt bad, just get better TTS and you're good.

ik this style is from those leddit videos, but i don't mind.

i like these videos i would preferred if you read them out loud though

@Sadness is one of my fav posters tbh

The music is a bit too loud

Jfl @SlayerSlayer's voice.

This one is pretty funny.

Screen Shot 2019 08 08 at 13425 AM

I gotta high iq postmaxx holy shit

Just use a voice transformer theory.
The text to speech sucks ass. At least use a better text to speech software.

I don't want to rag on your project, because making funny youtube videos of incel memes and high iq posts is good entertainment for incel viewers and might have the effect of making normies empathize with us, but you should be more selective with the posts that you use(not all of them are high iq or funny).

you should be more selective with the posts that you use(not all of them are high iq or funny).
I think this one would go over most normie's heads and won't know he's talking about men who cut off their penises to act like women.

Screen Shot 2019 08 08 at 14248 AM

L0L

I like that, funny stuff ngl :ping:
Especially the not bragging no homo part

Couldn't make it to 10 seconds.

Text to speech voices need to fuck off.

I kind of like it. It's surprisingly neurotypical of some incels to need a non-monotone voice.

Tfw too low iq to make high iq posts

I hope my drunkposting gets included in the second video

intelligences me

Literally all RageAgainstTDL posts.

I'm not in this video, >tfw not high IQ. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: