Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL High IQ people and STEM majors are much more likely to be virgins

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date
B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
"Teen Males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins"
A retard with less than 70 IQ is still more likely to have sex than someone with an IQ over 110 JFL. "Women like intelligence bro" is the biggest lie ever.
"According to the article, only 56% of Princeton undergraduates have had intercourse. At Harvard 59% of the undergraduates are non-virgins, and at MIT, only a slight majority, 51%, have had intercourse. Further, only 65% of MIT graduates have had sex".
The standard rate for the amount of College students having sex is 75%, so as you can see these virginity rates are way higher. Women don't even give a shit if a high iqcel manages to make it to an elite college, they'll still choose high school dropout Chad any day of the week.
"The student surveys at MIT and Wellesley also compared virginity by academic major. The chart for Wellesley displayed below shows that 0% of studio art majors were virgins, but 72% of biology majors were virgins, and 83% of biochem and math majors were virgins! Similarly, at MIT 20% of 'humanities' majors were virgins, but 73% of biology majors." It's over for Stemcels.

I don't know what Studio Art is but it's all Chads and foids

Where's my gf considering I scored higher than 110 on an actual test and on mock tests. I thought intelligence was valued, oh wait, not for this still primitive species.

women dont even know what intelligence is

They couldnt value it even if they wanted to

dysgenics me

women dont even know what intelligence is

They couldnt value it even if they wanted to
To foids intelligence = Chad doing basic arithmetic.

IQ tests are a joke. IQ only predicts cognitive performance in narrow set of scenarios.
I would say that they are a good predictor of how a person can quickly and think differently for any problem that presents right in front of them, as well as with stressors in place. So I wouldn't say it only confines itself to a narrow set of issues.

IQ tests are a joke. IQ only predicts cognitive performance in narrow set of scenarios.
Fuck you. You don't know what it's like to have low IQ

Well, I'm not denying there's a certain correlation between intelligence and IQ :feelsStudy: But, yeah, I guess I don't know... Sorry if I bothered you :feelsbadman:
chill

IQ stands for Incel Quotient now, not Intelligence Quotient

IQ tests are sumb. Btw only 37% of computer science students are virgins?! Boyo I can tell ya the number is over at least 60% easily. Maybe only because of the influx of whores and sluts that try to moneymaxx (tutorial mode).

IQ tests are sumb. Btw only 37% of computer science students are virgins?! Boyo I can tell ya the number is over at least 60% easily. Maybe only because of the influx of whores and sluts that try to moneymaxx (tutorial mode).
many of the men are lying about their virginity

This contradicts the other stickies thread that said High IQ got you laid jfl.

I believe this over the other one normfags are generally idiots