Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High IQ incel trait: You don't browse .is

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is just a trend I see

The more LDAR types and people who like rotting (I myself liked this form of rotting and such endless actions we all know in the abstract; I thought it sounded funny) usually are logged in and keep posting. While the more serious users don't even browse or browse specific posts they remember or search for it and search through filters to go to specific threads.

People don't just browse .is content because the content most of the time is trash. Recently I've been seeing tons of fake stories, I will go on the threads to offer sympathy but they act like they don't need help, when they clearly do.

My analysis is: They're clearly bored. When I say this I'm talking about the trolls and larps. To be honest I expected this more so from the trolls but the larps are the worst. They'll write sob story after sob story: It's just their own competition of who gets the saddest most brutal post; a competition we all know, doesn't exist. Yet some of us pretend it is real.

I consider myself an attention seeker. In many ways I want endless attention, that's been the main criticism others have had of me, only one guy said it to my face and then I realized I'm literally begging for attention in every thread. So look, the point of this thread is not purely for attention, it's just a spontaneous discussion thread; a thread about what I discovered about the main types of users in this community. I try not to be the attention seeker all of the time, my problem is I operate based on what I think all the time, sometimes I will think without doing any research and try to actually perform mental gymnastics and next thing you know, as time passes by, I see myself become more and more irrelevant, and just, an attention seeker.

I try to be serious but it all just turns to boredom after a while; all this browsing .is it just turns to boredom when I look back and see I didn't research shit, I didn't discover anything new and now I realize I'm stupid when I cling onto hope that something new is coming. It's all just bullshit, the life experiences you see here are just trolls and these are short posts, these aren't very long. More important than this, there are posts that are super long but almost everyone nowadays screenshots or takes stories from reddit and/or posts something in response to inceltears.

The serious users, don't include me, but they usually don't just stay on .is, in fact they actually do the work and then post, they don't actually care all that much about trolls and sob stories except if someone needs help; then I can see some value, advice is valuable.

I think we should try to live real life and think well and just ignore the trolls as much as possible because if you're some new user, right now, you don't know how much they're controlling you. Trust me, they've ruined your life, so have you. They are controlling you. Don't be an attention seeker and live life.

Also, don't focus on what you can't change and whine about it, there is room for philosophy about what you'll do had you been chad but your life comes first. Don't whine about how your parents gave birth to you and you hate it; your father had sex. Just live life, worry about the future, it'll really help you.

Thinly veiled bluepills posted by yet another GrAYcel

you should be permabanned cuck

Nice Post , maybe i should Focus more on Life aswell , Not in the Gaslight sence but actually getting my place and have Peace of Mind "

Well Gl in whatever your Planing right now @HateCurry

Izayacel

Nice Post , maybe i should Focus more on Life aswell , Not in the Gaslight sence but actually getting my place and have Peace of Mind "

Well Gl in whatever your Planing right now @ H @HateCurry

That’s cope. To browse here you have to be self aware (larpers and trolls aside) which is high IQ

Yeah your claim is probably true. High IQs in most cases will probably get bored and seek greater intellectual stimulation in some other form of ways inevitably

Most of the content is repetitive so it is boring to read the same ideas over and over again. But it's nice to read those massive ultra autistic analysis posts and ask polls.