Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ incel takes

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
High IQ isn't writing towers of text like Mr. Doogy
Advocuckdoggy

Despite trying to make sense of blackpill, I can never summarize my conclusions efficiently enough. But there are people that can and everyone should learn from their wisdoms

Not in any particular order

Making jokes requires saying things that are unpopular. You are often making light of bad situations. Femoids generally avoid this, unless it is socially acceptable, such as mocking Incels. This puts a strict limit on the scope of their humor, if they were even capable of being humorous to begin with.

Femoids also have nothing else going on upstairs other than sex, ironically enough. Not necessarily sexual desire, but rather the idea of sex, feeling desired, and how to control men with their bodies. There is nothing else going on inside their heads. This is why virtually every joke they make has to do with sex.

Lastly, they're simply retarded.

IT won't touch this.

the only difference between rape and consent is the attractiveness of the man. chad is not capable of rape because it is always consensual in the eyes of a hole.

Most males who hate women have sex all the time. Most incels want a virgin wife who they will cherish, and anger is just a coping mechanism because they don’t want us.

tbh being an incel doesnt automatically makes you hateful but knowing the reason why you are one can make you hate.

Cucks rope. Real men do the alternative

Male strippers and male waiters are all Chad-only jobs.

Meanwhile any ugly toilet can work at Hooters.

Foids are the reason for inflation and wage suppression. Literally, all our economic woes would be gone if they didn't have rights. They don't produce enough babies because of education. Countries need to bring in immigrants from other countries and suppress wages further. Given that women have a leg up in job hiring because of diversity and gender quota it puts men in a disadvantaged position. It is men that are oppressed in our current system. Think of the divorce law. Think of female hypergamy in this social media age as they have more power in deciding who to be in a relationship with.

Incels talk about murdering infants.

Women actually do it.

An incel worrying about his future son is like a homeless man worrying about rising property rates.

never began for dnrcels

over

dumbass upload the full res picture

Despite trying to make sense of blackpill, I can never summarize my conclusions efficiently enough. But there are people that can and everyone should learn from their wisdoms

I could've aided you with this, if I had been in my original state when the users here started observing me.

Re: I got a IQ Score of..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159917727Saturday, April 11, 2015 6:51 AM CDT
Essentially, all available "IQ Tests" are only capable of measuring the individual's quality of performance during the examination for said test based on a grouping scale. You cannot accurately rely entirely on a preset number to determine your own cognitive capabilities and usage of these abilities will revise their functionality greatly, without the need for "Intelligence Generalization".
Re: Why is everyone talking about carss?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159994695Sunday, April 12, 2015 1:46 AM CDT
Who are you referring to by "carss"?

Teehee

Working Memory

It isn't "High IQ" until one factors in the untreated ADHD, crippling depression, even worse social ability than now and chronic anxiety.

Binet-Simon_Scale_Art_1.svg

dumbass upload the full res picture
The point of the post was that nothing IT cucks wrote is worth reading, but instead to read the wise words of people from here. Somehow I was included in that jfl.
it wasn't intentional pun, it was just an old screenshot of doogy, normally uploading whole picture would make sense, but because his tower of text was about 30 megabytes, it went over the 20mb limit and I would have to figure out compression method that is under 20mb and still preserves the text and... it was easier to just take a screenshot. I also deleted the original 30mb file, because there was no reason for me to keep it

well now that the whole doogy reddit account is gone and if you want to know what it says your best bet are the AI tools

Last edited:
it wasn't intentional pun, it was just an old screenshot of doogy, normally uploading whole picture would make sense, but because his tower of text was about 30 megabytes, it went over the 20mb limit and I would have to figure out compression method that is under 20mb and still preserves the text and... it was easier to just take a screenshot. I also deleted the original 30mb file, because there was no reason for me to keep it

well now that the whole doogy reddit account is gone and if you want to know what it says your best bet are the AI tools
Jfl, I was here defending you but your real explanation is even funnier.

Jfl, I was here defending you but your real explanation is even funnier.
lmfao yeah thanks for the kek

It's completely retarded cuz it contradicts the ideology they supposedly believe in. To them, a woman should be free to choose who's cock she wants to take, so no amount of "self work" should have an influence on her choice. If you work on yourself to impress girls, you're trying to manipulate them into fucking you and not chad, which is a crime in Globohomo civilization.

Take the local business pill. Jfl at the irony of the far left younger generations supporting large megacorporations to get lattés but then cry about billionaires not giving their fair share. Like nigger, you are supporting them with all your actions.

Whenever I click on someone's profile on reddit, always identifies himself/herself as a trans woman, trans men, non-binary, queer, pansexual, bisexual, gender fluid, asexual, he/they, she/they etc. I don't even know what most of these mean. I live in Turkey and there are no such nonsense words here, either you are a faggot or you are not. Are these really that common in western countries or is it just reddit reality?

Money in a capitalist system works on the basis that each note of the same denomination has the same value. Hence, if I go into the store to buy $10 worth of candy, and I have a $10 note, I should receive the item. Similarly, if you come in with your own $10, you should be able to make the same purchase. Things have to function this way. Imagine if, for instance, a shopkeeper decides, when you arrived, that they will not take your $10 because, I don't know, he doesn't like virgins. Well then why would you ever work? You don't know if the money you earn is even going to be accepted everywhere. The economy works on the basis that we believe that the money we work for will be accepted everywhere. Without that, the money loses all its value. I'm not working for a currency that may or may not be accepted.

The biggest industry by women is easily the sex industry, and specifically prostitution. They can own that proudly. However, this is the one industry where racism is rampant. Consequently, the normal rules of the economy no longer apply. A white man's $100 is not the same as a black man's $100. Everywhere you go, you see the same sign: "Rights of admission reserved", "Caucasian men only", "No AA", "R.O.A.R". If any other industry functioned in this manner, they would be taken to court immediately. However, this is the norm for women. When left to their own devices, they are RACIST. Why must women be allowed to behave this way? If every business behaved this way, the economy would cease to function.

Possible rebuttal: my body, my choice!

There are plenty of professions that are as intimate or more intimate than prostitution, and they do not behave the way whores do. Doctors will literally go inside other patients. Yet if a doctor said "I refuse to perform on black clients" they would promptly lose their license. A masseuse who refused to rub the bodies of Indian clients would similarly put themselves at legal risk. Oh but the whores want free reign to be racist. Not going to fly.

So here's the deal. Whores are currently operating in the illegal market and they seem to forget this. If they behaved morally, I'd be sexually satisfied, and I'd have no lust for revenge. Alas, that is not the case. So fuck you whores. You put your numbers and pictures on the internet? You wanna be racist? I will chadfish you, find out your place of work, and forward the information to the authorities. I'm sure they will appreciate the easy boost to their arrest quotas.

Women aren’t intelligent though. This is like asking me if a pebble being smart makes me feel different about it

I’m not even quite sure what a pebble/woman being smart would look like, let alone how I’d feel about it

Normies would but not an incel who NEETs at home.
Even if the said incel isn't a NEET , majority of actual incels are too high-inhibit and too meek.
For normies it is easy to be aggressive but for us we would have to 'prepare' to be angry. That should make it very clear how evil normies are compared to us.
Most if not all rape in the world were carried out by normies and it is a fact.
If anything , normies want us to give them a reason to say we are the 'bad' guys while casually breaking every law in existence.
Normies are the ones video recording suicides of other normies. They are the ones sucker punching bystanders on the streets.
They are the ones in the warzone shooting and killing civilians. They are the corrupt government officials creating starvation in their own countries and killing their own people.
An actual incel would not rape. A normie? Yes. They do it all the time , they don't have a shred of morality in them. They just know how to pretend to be good and appear as a model citizen in society.

Trannies in womens sports is basically why I support tranny rights. Foid sports are so fucking dumb in the first place. Nobody wants to see a bunch of walking, talking vaginas with zero athletic skill to pretend to play basketball. Foid sports need to die, and trannies are the ones killing it, so kudos to the trannies.

They also really hate the idea that their victory was because of way superior genetics compared to us. Because then that is just luck. People want to believe their success is from hard work, creativity, good decisions, persistence, etc. Aka it was a fair game, and they beat you by being 'better' players of the game.

They are very primtive. They need a big male to feel safe. It is all old primitive ape behaviour. Bigger = stronger = can protect me and beat up other males.

My IQ is 95. I have highest IQ here. :cool::cool::cool::cool::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

I have a whole phone album with posts like these from my lurking days.

Fantastic idea, the real reason they hate us is because they need someone to hate and feel morally superior to but when they see us suffering and feel no sympathy it reminds them that their just humans not the morally superior beings they like to perceive themselves to be.

It's because normies are nothing without women. Women are status symbols. You'll never see mark the construction worker post pictures of his fat wife 'ol Betsy. It's why normies hate us by default, we don't have any status symbols for them to respect us for

North korea is based and supreme-leader-pilled. The only asians who get pussy in the east.

No wonder people love their chairman kim so much.
Hard times make skills more important then looks.

where is doggycel now

he is a pedocel

It's a proof that this site is frequented by high iq people

Shyness is just the natural reaction to negative reaction from foids and it's reinforcement and adoption into behaviour over time and experience to avoid unpleasant situations.

gigabased that you can't read the pic. I wouldn't have anyways

ITS TOO FUCKING SMALL TO READ!

ITS TOO FUCKING SMALL TO READ!

Note that's what true now was not true in 2021, when users like @OwlGod, @Divergent_Integral and @beyond_repair were still present.

It's funny that the word 'villain' doesn't mean anything 'villainous'. Villain comes from Villein - village peasant, serf, low class farm worker.
People at all ages detest those with low-status. If you belong to the lowest status, in human consciousness you're a bad person.
Jfl at human race.

Based and “Geneology of Morality”-pilled.

My favorite book.

Beauty is something that humans perceive, but they see it everywhere in the universe, in math, and physics, but also in human faces. It seems like what we consider as beautiful is what makes life possible. It's about simplicity and symmetry among other things. If humans started to go against their desire for beauty, then humanity might go extinct. Usually (but not always) a beautiful face signals good health. But there might be consequences to ugly people reproducing that do not just relate to bad health but other effects that might lead to the extinction of humans in the future.
So even though ugly people can reason correctly, it might be that they (me included) have some sort of unconscious drive towards the destruction of humanity.

single mothers destroy nations. literally.

sons that growup without fathers become low wage losers, criminals, and drug addicts,
daughters that grow up without fathers become whores, drug addicts, and single mothers.

look at the single motherhood rate in america and then look at the massive social decline in general.

only iron fist dictatorship works in societies with lots of tribal genes like those in latin america. e.g. the niggers, the native american descedents

for primitive brains, death and heavy punishments are the only things their primal brains fear.

when the ruling class is cumskins while underclass are the primitive tribalistic shitskins the society start to crumble. cumskins due to kike influence (such as from chrisitianity) give a lot of leniency to the violent and unhinged, eventually toppling the order of the society.

You know literally all society in Europe before 1850 or so was monarchic disctstorship right

And another thing to add. The fights in hockey lol, just basically a bunch of chads beating the shit out of each other for absolutely no reason (no other sport has this amount of pointless degeneracy in it) as hockey. My theory is because every chad in a game of hockey has always had what they wanted at all times in their lives but now they are in a place where it's a bunch of chads with conflicting wants, so they have to resort to their primal instincts and fight. Just the ultimate blackpill there once again. 6'5 gigachad beats the shit out of 6'1 chad, and then goes home to stacy where she services him with her mouth and tight holes.

2010:

View: https://youtu.be/KqdLZ2lopSU

2021:

View: https://youtu.be/jJ9cxBUsPXc

Timepill is underrated and it's a truecel pill tbh, it's when instead of getting on with your life and experiencing everything normies do (get a gf, work, move out of parents home, have children, go on holidays, etc.) you're stuck in your high school/university years forever and just LDAR and have the same hobbies and personality due to being a loner. 10 years ago the legendary truecel Jsanza29 was doing ball hockey tricks videos as hockey was one of his main hobbies. In 2021, when he's a wizardcel, he's still doing those videos with the very same net and in the very same neighborhood (probably) meaning that he hasn't done much more progress in life and that present Jsanza29 isn't that different from Jsanza29 from 2010. Stuck forever in those years due to the lack of socialization and sex :feelsrope: