Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High IQ- High Inhib correlation is death sentence

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was reminded of a story about a family member from another discussion on how low inhib guys always win.

My Hispanic cousin is low inhib as fuck, and he's stupid and broke as fuck but he still nails hot Latin and white girls, once I was with him in a central plaza on downtown Bogota, he saw a girl with an elite body walking about 50 yards away and hollered at her from there, he chased her a bit but she ran away. Another time his broke ass needed some money, and in Colombia then you couldn't withdraw large amounts from the ATM, so we had to go to the branch (in Colombia there are so many 9+ foids that every customer facing role can have a hot foid) and I had to get him like $1k so he could pay for some shit. While I was being a nerd filling out forms and signing papers, he was hitting on the foid, talking some shit like he was a hitter, telling her she's too hot to be working there, and got her number and banged her few nights later.

When we were in LA we were at a Korean bar and he saw a girl he liked, told me to go watch out for his fiance who was in bathroom, and went over to her and within 2 mins was making out with her and got her number.

He's not jacked or tall, and hes tan, but not got the Latin native face, very Spanish/Arabic features.

Stupid, broke, cheating asshole scoring women with no problem. Sounds like a great personality

What would you say his face rating is

My father also told me to tell a foid that she looks great and tell her a few nice things, it sounds like simping, but if you look good enough, maybe it works
after-all according to him he fucked a lot of foids and lost his virginity at 13 (it's a massive suicidefuel when your father brags)

Last edited:
What would you say his face rating is
Well you can definitely tell he's not pure white, but he's euro-passing, I'd say his face, of you remove racepill (which is why the cali-korean surprised me) is a PSL5.5, so normies would call him a 7.

Are there really situations where high IQ is a hindrance? Would high inhib, medium IQ be better? Or low IQ?

Low iq and low inhib mogs the living shit out of high iq and high inhib. Low inhib people also get farther in life than introverted high iq people, unless these introverted high iq people are the top 10% in intelligence like hard-science or hard-business at Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Georgetown.

Bill Gates went to Harvard before he dropped out realizing he was smarter than all of them, and realized if he failed with his software engineering he could always go back to Harvard. Warren Buffet went to U Penn. Jeff Bezos went to Princeton.

Women, regardless of iq, are attracted to low inhib people.

Last edited:
Women are attracted to individual selective men due to archaic selection. It makes them attracted to men with good bodies which is sensible but also low IQ violent dark triad men who even they themselves fear. That is the kind of man who would be successful during the palaeolithic when humans had an average IQ of 70 and there were only one million humans on earth. Sexual liberation destroys nations.

I was reminded of a story about a family member from another discussion on how low inhib guys always win.

My Hispanic cousin is low inhib as fuck, and he's stupid and broke as fuck but he still nails hot Latin and white girls, once I was with him in a central plaza on downtown Bogota, he saw a girl with an elite body walking about 50 yards away and hollered at her from there, he chased her a bit but she ran away. Another time his broke ass needed some money, and in Colombia then you couldn't withdraw large amounts from the ATM, so we had to go to the branch (in Colombia there are so many 9+ foids that every customer facing role can have a hot foid) and I had to get him like $1k so he could pay for some shit. While I was being a nerd filling out forms and signing papers, he was hitting on the foid, talking some shit like he was a hitter, telling her she's too hot to be working there, and got her number and banged her few nights later.

When we were in LA we were at a Korean bar and he saw a girl he liked, told me to go watch out for his fiance who was in bathroom, and went over to her and within 2 mins was making out with her and got her number.

He's not jacked or tall, and hes tan, but not got the Latin native face, very Spanish/Arabic features.
living life as a manwhore is disgusting

My father also told me to tell a foid that she looks great and tell her a few nice things, it sounds like simping, but if you look good enough, maybe it works
after-all according to him he fucked a lot of foids and lost his virginity at 13 (it's a massive suicidefuel when your father brags)
I think if your looks are passable (meaning high tier normie bare minimum) and you're actually low inhib instead of a tryhard scared incel in denial then i think may not come out as simping

Sure as hell isn't perceived as simping if it's chad

I think if your looks are passable (meaning high tier normie bare minimum) and you're actually low inhib instead of a tryhard scared incel in denial then i think may not come out as simping

Sure as hell isn't perceived as simping if it's chad
basically this, I think that it has more to do if you look high T or low T rather then even looks
he was a 3/10 at my age but was slaying because he looked above average in terms of T

basically this, I think that it has more to do if you look high T or low T rather then even looks
Maybe but I can see a pretty boy getting away with it

Maybe a normie tallfag too because height == dominance and looks

Maybe but I can see a pretty boy getting away with it

Maybe a normie tallfag too because height == dominance and looks
Basically,
I would prefer being 6'4 3/10 masculine orge over a 5'10 prettyboy,
people forget that looking intimating is really important as well, also pretty boys age really bad

Basically,
I would prefer being 6'4 3/10 masculine orge over a 5'10 prettyboy,
people forget that looking intimating is really important as well, also pretty boys age really bad
The ogre can beat up the pretty boy any day of the week. And we're still animals so that fact changes our day to day social dynamics.

The ogre can beat up the pretty boy any day of the week. And we're still animals so that fact changes our day to day social dynamics.
Basically, I don't understand how pretty boys even get gfs, they look like fucking faggots and they are skinny asf