Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel High IQ former Incel schools reddit woman (very long)

/r/incelswithouthate = /r/foreveralone 2.0

I had to scroll through all the bluepills lol

"Acschuaaly attractiveness is subjective teehee! I love guys with deformed mandibles and recessed maxillas! Nothing's hotter than a guy with undefined zygos and a nonexistent brow ridge teehee! And don't even get me started on guys with negative canthal tilt!"

"Acschuaaly attractiveness is subjective teehee! I love guys with deformed mandibles and recessed maxillas! Nothing's hotter than a guy with undefined zygos and a nonexistent brow ridge teehee! And don't even get me started on guys with negative canthal tilt!"

I have a large jaw, blue hunter eyes. but extremely long mid face/balding/weird ears. Shit is fucked

"Former incels" are not real incels

I have a large jaw, blue hunter eyes. but extremely long mid face/balding/weird ears. Shit is fucked

The list of flaws I could have added goes on and on and on. Asymmetric facial harmony. Too high/low gonial angle. Long philtrum. Non-compact midface. Bad eye area. It's OVER

Einstein IQ.

Just finished reading the whole thing--thank you so much for posting this.

What an epic beat down.

Last edited: