Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HIGH IQ comment

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
About American Males not having sex anymore:

damn thats high iq sooner or later some group like ISIS will form

You're right, very high IQ comment. Thanks for posting this.

Honestly, you have to ask yourself. No human with a soul would allow this to happen to male and female relations...

Tinder, Social Media, and Facebook's affect on the females mind was completely predictable and was a desired outcome from the social engineers at the top.

We're headed full steam ahead to a society that will become destabilized and cannot stand.

Last edited:
Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Can't belive this was posted on reddit

Wow! That IQ is astronomically high. More surprising is that it's on reddit of all places too. I do wonder what me and abunch of other guys would be doing if not for video games, hentai, anime, food and music. I kind of get a feeling that I'd be doing some heinous shit if not for my copes. What's more worrying is, what if these copes doesn't work for some people? What would these people do?

You know the left and MS Media might want to think twice about who they decide to demonize, since they maybe playing with fire.

Can't belive this was posted on reddit
I can already smell the hoard of whiteknights that are going to spam his inbox with death threats.

now imagine if a solar flare or emp went off nation wide. the technological aneasthetic that keeps all low value men going will vanish. if the soylent and antidepressants ran out as well, there'd be rape gangs in the streets.

[–]DawneroHi there, I'm using Whatsapp![M] 1 point 15 hours ago
Greetings, Nergaal. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed from /r/nottheonion because our rules do not allow:

Content that doesn't have an oniony quality to it (rule #2). Your submission may be better suited for another subredditWhat in the title made you think "is this the Onion?" instead.
For a full list of our submission rules, please visit our wiki page. If you're new to /r/nottheonion, you can check out NTO101: An Introduction to /r/NotTheOnion for more information on our rules and answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message the moderators. Please include the link to the post you want us to review.

Everyone start gathering weapons, we have to prepare for incel uprising

This is all the result of female hypergamy. I wonder (((whom))) could be behind that.

And also being a virgin at the supposedly prime of your life is depressing

It already did. Most of these Western jihadis are some sort of incels.
Yes, both jihadists and far-righters tend to be young men with no social life. They don't have anything to lose so they'd rather risk their life/career for some sort of higher purpose than continue living a meaningless existence.

"Culturally enforced monogamy"

What you mean fucking marriage?

Last edited:
damn thats high iq sooner or later some group like ISIS will form
We should form it. I have 2 shotguns a rifle and a pistol.
Everyone start gathering weapons, we have to prepare for incel uprising
I have 2 shotguns, a hunting rifle, and a pistol. Budgeting for an AR and a 9mm. Boys stick to them common calibers, gotta scavenge off them dead piggies.

Posts like this always makes me wonder what the world would look like in 10 years.

You know the left and MS Media might want to think twice about who they decide to demonize, since they maybe playing with fire.
They'll lie about us and Genocide us and the sheeple will nod along and do everything that daddy media says.. everyone loves their stupid light screens, netfilx has basically replaced culture at this point.. every fucking thing that normies talk about is to do with a stupid fucking show because they have no inner voice or sophistication to talk about actually worthwhile philosophy.. that's probably IQ is dipping right now.
What's more worrying is, what if these copes doesn't work for some people? What would these people do?
Nothing works for me anymore and I hit myself often because I hate everything and don't want to lash out at anyone should I become too angry.
Posts like this always makes me wonder what the world would look like in 10 years.
2030 is going to look like Germany in 1930 at this rate.