Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting High inhib to approach girls

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Everytime i go out, I see nice girls and sometimes I would see the perfect one, like my type. And I would want to approach them but I get shook. And then I start thinking about the girl, the whole day:feelsbadman:

Don't sweat it, you're probably too ugly for her anyway.

Approaching is retarded if you're not Chad anyway. Look at @uninstall

Approaching is retarded if you're not Chad anyway. Look at @uninstall
High IQ. OP needs to accept it is over. If you are not chad, you are a rapist.

You should never approach girls unless they've given you a reason to. If they give you some crazy IOIs then approach. If that never happens, then they don't find you attractive anyway.

Everytime i go out, I see nice girls and sometimes I would see the perfect one, like my type. And I would want to approach them but I get shook. And then I start thinking about the girl, the whole day:feelsbadman:

approach

don't listen to those basementcels

What the fuck man, what would prophet Muhammad think of this

approach

don't listen to those basementcels
It's over @uninstall IT'S OVER!!!! just accept your fate dude there is no point of suffer in vain

Approaching is not sociallity acceptable in 2018