Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

high inhib is a legit problem.

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Yeah, maybe not if you're Chad. But if you're average, good luck if you're really high inhib. My fellow high inhib kinfolk know what it's like wanting so bad to talk to females but not being able to muster the courage even though most other guys can

I'm high inhib truecel. It's more than over

Just read this thread

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=183

It really is and I hate it. I'm literally high inhib in every aspect of life not just towards femshits.

Being low inhib and average looking and below, won't do you any favors tbh.

marin said:
Just read this thread

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=183

Agree somewhat. The thing is someone could be scarred from being really ugly in the last and those scars carry over to when the person is average.

Earthbound said:
Being low inhib and average looking and below, won't do you any favors tbh.

This.

I honestly think being low inhib, ugly, and male is the worst combo.  Women hate ugly men who are confident and extroverted.  If you're an ugly male, women would rather you kept your head down, didn't talk to them and didn't go out to parties, clubs or anywhere else they might go.  They want you to stay in your basement.

Ugly men who are confident and approach women a lot completely lack social awareness.  An ugly man who keeps his head down and doesn't talk to women unless spoken to is low key black pilled.  He knows his place in society and accepts it.

Ryo Hazuki said:
 Women hate ugly men who are confident and extroverted.  

This.

I experienced this powerful blackpill on my own skin.

The problem with the inhibition thing is that people assume that :

High inhib ---> Incel

When in reality it's

Incel ----> High inhib

If you woke up looking like Miroslav Cech tomorrow most of your inhibitons would eventually disappear. Especially around females.

I am high inhib.. Since childhood.. It fucking sucks big time, my dude.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Ugly men who are confident and approach women a lot completely lack social awareness.  An ugly man who keeps his head down and doesn't talk to women unless spoken to is low key black pilled.  He knows his place in society and accepts it.

They are cucks trougth, they bow to society, i literally don`t take shit of any femoid anymore, if they even dare to interact with me negatively i made sure she laments it.

When i finish my gymceling routine there will be no betacucks numale dogs that will stop me, femoids deserve to be treated like trash for they way they treated us.

Enigmatic93 said:
The problem with the inhibition thing is that people assume that :

High inhib  ---> Incel

When in reality it's

Incel  ----> High inhib

If you woke up looking like Miroslav Cech tomorrow most of your inhibitons would eventually disappear. Especially around females.
Yeah, this exactly. i would smash my computer and go outside everyday and wouldn't be afraid to talk to people if I was at least decent looking. Almost always the people that are the most talkative and outgoing have attractive faces, or are tall, or went through puberty early and were better looking than everyone so they got constant validation.

knajjd said:
if the female is not the one to hit on you, it's already over anyway. that's the point behind being "attractive".

This. Being attractive means you literally attract women. Talking to women just means that they're the ones attracting you.

yeah man, anxietycel is legit and it's fucking horrible. So many wasted opportunities... the regret makes me want to die.

I'm high inhib but I have no business talking with females because of my face so I don't care. If you are not subhuman you can actually work on that and lower your inhib.

Unbearable2woman said:
When i finish my gymceling routine there will be no betacucks numale dogs that will stop me

Sure you could gymcel and get strong enough to easily beat up a beta orbiter.  Learn to fight well on top of that and you might even be able to take two down.  But if 5 or 6 orbiters attack you for insulting m'lady, realistically you aren't going to be able to beat half a dozen men single handedly like you're Kenshiro or something.  I knew a guy who got jumped by 4 orbiters for talking back to a woman, that sort of thing happens all the time.

I am low inhib but I don't have anything to say to them or anyone.

"you don't have social anxiety, you just don't want to get laid hard enough"
legit advice tbh

COPE thread. Even average guys have opportunities to get laid that do NOT require initiatio from their part