Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High effort posts are already low effort

Otan

Otan

Recruit
★★
The high effort posts are pretty much already low effort, now ur just wasting more brainpower and your brain cope to read the autism. Filter out the garbage to always see high effort posts with the upvote system.

Vote Yes on upvote/like system, MIGA (make incels great again): 

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4397

voted yes but do not think it will resolve the problem

hope I am wrong

nausea said:
voted yes but do not think it will resolve the problem
hope I am wrong

It would reduce the low quality posts at the most, without goderator @azavii banning everyone, this is the best we can do for not liking/downvoting the garbage posts to hell.

Otan said:
The high effort posts are pretty much already low effort

If this is true, then I think you have bigger problems. If the content is already shit, then you will just be upvoting the shit. People will stop posting what they actually think, and just upvote popular opinion

Battlefield3cel said:
Otan said:
The high effort posts are pretty much already low effort
If this is true, then I think you have bigger problems. If the content is already shit, then you will just be upvoting the shit. People will stop posting what they actually think, and just upvote popular opinion

This isnt a feminism forum looking for what other guys feel towards inceldom or the blackpill, it was always about blackpill/inceldom.

I just opened the first post in inceldom discussion, and its about lookism and blatant statements: this is what the top post was when i just browsed inceldom discussion.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=4405

its about lookism

so what if it turns out to be popular opinion, at least its not the constant cope that keeps going up on top.

The blackpill came in all shapes and variety, now its the same level all the time. The memes have completely dissappeared turning the blackpill into divided opinion or something that its not.

MIGA (make incels great again).

Otan said:
This isnt a feminism forum looking for what other guys feel towards inceldom or the blackpill, it was always about blackpill/inceldom.

I just opened the first post in inceldom discussion, and its about lookism and blatant statements: this is what the top post was when i just browsed inceldom discussion.

what is this cope?

garbage posts with blatant statement

needs filtering.

so what if it turns out to be popular opinion, at least its not the constant cope garbage that keeps going up on top.
Lol I agree, that thread is trash. The truely deep and enlightening threads are in a minority here. The thing is,  if people are already commenting on trash,  wont the same trash still be upvoted anyway?

Battlefield3cel said:
Otan said:
what is this cope?
garbage posts with blatant statement
needs filtering.
so what if it turns out to be popular opinion, at least its not the constant cope garbage that keeps going up on top.
Lol I agree, that thread is trash. The truely deep and enlightening threads are in a minority here. The thing is, if people are already commenting on trash, wont the same trash still be upvoted anyway?

no because it wont even come up on top unless, someone upvote/liked it

while the topic of the thread maybe trash, the comments arent that trash in that thread, so some people would still like/upvote it, but probably less so than the top quality posts.

the like system would keep the top threads on top, and be filter out on a 24 hour basis, making the thread go down, like reddit.

also we could browse the most quality posts up top from the get go.

This helps clear out the autism level cope of searching and filtering through posts that are just plain bad, and helps keep your brainpower and brain cope for filtering out the autism automatically, Instead of depending on the user searching like crazy for the lifefuel/discussion your looking for.

so Vote Yes for upvote/like system to MIGA (make incels great again)

damn you otan wtf you did not join my LM solution?

nausea said:
damn you otan wtf you did not join my LM solution?
im not blaming you, im just saying that the thread was pretty low quality,

but the comments werent trash.

lol i just picked the top most thread at the time,

but this is exactly what i mean though.

without upvote/like system, there is no heirarchy to view the quality posts to the bottom ones that have no meaning to inceldom/blackpill

hands down i know that thread would get upvotes/likes but it still wont be the top quality one.

This was just an example.

so MIGA (make incels great again)

Otan said:
no because it wont even come up on top unless, someone upvote/liked it

while the topic of the thread maybe trash, the comments arent that trash in that thread, so some people would still like/upvote it, but probably less so than the top quality posts.

the like system would keep the top threads on top, and be filter out on a 24 hour basis, making the thread go down, like reddit.

also we could browse the most quality posts up top from the get go.

This helps clear out the autism level cope of searching and filtering through posts that are just plain bad, and helps keep your brainpower and brain cope for filtering out the autism automatically, Instead of depending on the user searching like crazy for the lifefuel/discussion your looking for.

so Vote Yes for upvote/like system to MIGA (make incels great again)
I still don't think it will make much difference, but lets see how it goes

otan the thread I refer to didn't get a single reply...

however, The situation as it is now has to change, so I fully approve your initiative

I would propose to quarantine non blackpilled posters to a sticky subforum to be exposed to blackpill, and after they shall join the main forum

nausea said:
otan the thread I refer to didn't get a single reply...
however, The situation as it is now has to change, so I fully approve your initiative
I would propose to quarantine non blackpilled posters to a sticky subforum to be exposed to blackpill, and after they shall join the main forum

would love to see that happen, we used to beat /r/mgtow at their own game, now the posts there are becoming far more blackpilled than what we have on incels.is, the incel meme game is deteriorating cause of the ban on /r/incels and the current forum structure we have.

Need to bring back the quality posts that was on /r/incels, hopefully the upvote will actually change that.