Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting high body temperature due to injury can't let me sleep at night

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
so my boss called me on Sunday morning at 4am to come and do some emergency work for him.
he wanted me to load his truck with 15 tons of tomato paste(sicam) which i did using a forklift. unfortunately when i finished i was in the top of the truck (probably 5 meters above the ground) and i fell down broken my left leg and hurting my back greatly. but it was just after i finished the work.

i went to a hospital and now i am at home alone for 2 days with a broken leg and no one to even take care of me.
i wanted to fix my sleep schedule by leaving for a while but my body temperature is very high, i barely can rest in my bed without sweating like crazy plus the pain is awful in my back and leg. in fact, i didn't sleep a single hour from the incident.

definitely need to be more careful next time, i just hope this injury doesn't leave any long lasting problem in my leg.

no sleep pills?

no sleep pills?
can't take sleep pills when i have high body temperature
it will just make me super tired in the morning and feeling like shit plus it won't really work if i am feeling a lot of pain. basically too much risk for nothing

sorry to hear brocel, you need to take something to lower the temp like doloraz is good and drink tea with lemon juice when you're rested take some pain killers and muscle relaxants for your back
i am planning on getting some pain killers
just hope that they have some real effect. from my experience, most painkillers i had in the past aren't really that effective

Paracetamol and ibuprofen theory

i am planning on getting some pain killers
just hope that they have some real effect. from my experience, most painkillers i had in the past aren't really that effective
Because of your nation here in europe painkillers are amazing and effective

quick recovery

Sorry to hear that, it really sucks not being able to sleep and I'm guessing your mobility is limited too. I hope things get better for you soon

Also welcome back.

I understand your pain and troubles.
Is there no air conditioning, blood?

it's over