Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High as a motherfucker on (prescribed) painkillers. Still in tons of pain

My condolences. Should just explain to your doctor that your life's worthless as a truecel and ask him to prescribe the heaviest shit there is
Haha! I've thought of this myself. My dad is old and senile, and sometimes I wonder if it'd just be better to get him high and keep him that way. Unfortunately drugs seem to cause more problems than fix.

But! Sex, drugs, and rock n roll! Maybe if we did more drugs we'd get laid? No.. that only works if you're going to parties and clubs with girls.

Haha! I've thought of this myself. My dad is old and senile, and sometimes I wonder if it'd just be better to get him high and keep him that way. Unfortunately drugs seem to cause more problems than fix.

But! Sex, drugs, and rock n roll! Maybe if we did more drugs we'd get laid? No.. that only works if you're going to parties and clubs with girls.
:feelswhat:

I don't know what you're experiencing but it sounds dreadful.

Sorry I can't offer you any vital advice, however I really hope you start feeling better soon and sincerely doubt you'll discover an answer here to get that going, unfortunately.

I don't know what you're experiencing but it sounds dreadful.

Sorry I can't offer you any vital advice, however I really hope you start feeling better soon and sincerely doubt you'll discover an answer here to get that going, unfortunately.
Thanks man. Its awful