Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel High as a motherfucker on (prescribed) painkillers. Still in tons of pain

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
This shit fucking sucks. In so much pain and the pills arent helping at all. They need to give me fucking morphine or something.

Anyone have any ideas on how to dull the pain? I know drinking on painkillers is a terrible idea but I'm considering it tbh

Last edited:
did you have surgery or something?

did you have surgery or something?
No I have colitis. Was in the ER twice in a week. Having really sharp pain along with nausea and bled out my ass twice.

It fucking sucks

No I have colitis. Was in the ER twice in a week. Having really sharp pain along with nausea and bled out my ass twice.

It fucking sucks
Dont tell me they had to check your ass?

Fuck, i would feel it in my sleep
It was humiliating. Especially when she had to just look at my asshole to see if she could spot any cuts. Spent a solid minute lifting my cheek and just staring at it. Then had to stick her finger in there (which hurt BAD due to the bleeding plus a finger was up my ass)

It was fucking TERRIBLE

It was humiliating. Especially when she had to just look at my asshole to see if she could spot any cuts. Spent a solid minute lifting my cheek and just staring at it. Then had to stick her finger in there (which hurt BAD due to the bleeding plus a finger was up my ass)

It was fucking TERRIBLE
Waaaaiiitt..... they didnt put you to sleep?

Take a shower and pop some opioids.

It fucking sucks
fuck i don't know, the only thing that helped me when i had stomach pain from food poisoning or whatever was to shift around to find a comfortable position. i think i could only sleep in a chair or some shit

fuck i don't know, the only thing that helped me when i had stomach pain from food poisoning or whatever was to shift around to find a comfortable position. i think i could only sleep in a chair or some shit
Yeah I've been mostly laying down. The second I sit up or move too much its painful again though

Must be trash pills. Dr. Ritalincel would’ve prescribed better pills tbh.

No dude. It was just the finger test. Not a scope. Was wide awake

Tried a shower. And they have me on opioids. Oxy to be specific.
Damn, still pretty embarrassing imo

It fucking sucks
Life is always bad but it can get worse. Hope you feel better

Life is always bad but it can get worse. Hope you feel better
Thanks bro. I hope I begin feeling better soon. I've been in pain like this for like 2 straight weeks now

Thanks bro. I hope I begin feeling better soon. I've been in pain like this for like 2 straight weeks now
I have to go back to Uni in two hours and withdraw from Pot. Gonna be an all night flight and lots of isolation,depression and bullying to look forward to.

I call bullshit.

No worries. It's just my autism jokes fly over my head sometimes
It did and its true. There are studies google it. A lot of illness is made worse by stress that accompanies it

Swearing has also been found to help with pain management.

It did and its true. There are studies google it. A lot of illness is made worse by stress that accompanies it

Swearing has also been found to help with pain management.
I know swearing helps but that mainly just helps for temporary pain

maybe something stronger like opana

maybe something stronger like opana
Idk man. I'm going to ask if they can give me morphine pills temporarily until the pain finally goes away.

It's legit unbearable at times

Idk man. I'm going to ask if they can give me morphine pills temporarily until the pain finally goes away.

It's legit unbearable at times
i'd think that morphine would be weaker, at least in its oral form

Binaural beats. Not only will your pain disappear, you will also grow 3".

But seriously is it ulcerative colitis? I knew a guy with that. Truly incel tier disease if so.

Inceldom = slow genocide tbh. Hope you get better soon, colitis doesn't sound too fun.

Binaural beats. Not only will your pain disappear, you will also grow 3".

But seriously is it ulcerative colitis? I knew a guy with that. Truly incel tier disease if so.
Idk doc just told me colitis. I have an appointment with a gastroenterologist
Being Incel = slow genocide tbh. Hope you get better soon, colitis doesn't sound too fun.
It's awful man. But thank you bro

I'd advise you to drink alcohol until you pass out. If you're unconscious you won't suffer. That's why sleep is the best thing next to death.

Speaking of butt troubles: a few years ago I had my asshole sewn up, after having it torn for about 7 years and doing nothing about it. Eat yer fiber kids.

-Sincerely
Mr. TMI

I'd advise you to drink alcohol until you pass out. If you're unconscious you won't suffer. That's why sleep is the best thing next to death.

Speaking of butt troubles: a few years ago I had my asshole sewn up, after having it torn for about 7 years and doing nothing about it. Eat yer fiber kids.

-Sincerely
Mr. TMI
Yeah I'm gonna get some rum tomorrow and just drink till I'm not in pain.

It fucking sucks
Damn, I hope they give you something stronger

Damn, I hope they give you something stronger
Same man. They're gonna put me on a steroid if I dont get better by the time I see the GI doctor.

Hoping they can fix the problem rather than just keeping me on pills.

But until then I definitely need something stronger

Same man. They're gonna put me on a steroid if I dont get better by the time I see the GI doctor.

Hoping they can fix the problem rather than just keeping me on pills.

But until then I definitely need something stronger
I wouldn’t put it past them to just throw pills at you instead of doing their jobs. For what it’s worth I hope you don’t have to suffer for this any longer than you have to

find a black guy and ask him for weed.

I wouldn’t put it past them to just throw pills at you instead of doing their jobs. For what it’s worth I hope you don’t have to suffer for this any longer than you have to
Thanks man. I appreciate the pills but I'd rather have the problem fixed all together rather than just be doped up

What painkillers and mg?

I'd tell them they don't work and see if they can either boost the dosage or change meds.

Last edited:
My condolences. Should just explain to your doctor that your life's worthless as a truecel and ask him to prescribe the heaviest shit there is

Hope you recover soon, godspeed.