Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hiding my power level

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I hang out with my chadlite brother a lot because I have no friends and he is cuckchan /pol/ user. He unironically uses the term "incel" as a insult. Sometimes I feel like sperging out but I always hold back. It is never good to expose your personal life to normalfags.

Normie's r subhuman pig that need to be flayed alive

Show him a lesson and be a hERo

He's your brother. You can sperge out.

JFL at knowing IRL people that use "incel" and similar terms. Just confess to him bro, it will be a memefest or he may help you.

Also, define chadlite pls.

I hang out with my chadlite brother a lot because I have no friends and he is cuckchan /pol/ user. He unironically uses the term "incel" as a insult. Sometimes I feel like sperging out but I always hold back. It is never good to expose your personal life to normalfags.
People who use insults like "virgin" or "incel" are usually retards. I'm sure you knew but your brother might be retarded.

Tbh.