Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HiddenUzer talking to himself megathread

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I will be venting here if I deem it spam

its over, I should have never tried so hard look at me now

if I have a time machine I'd go back in time with the memory of her breaking my heart so I never fall in love with her

its over when you actually love a girl, they arent worth loving they'll throw your heart in the trash

I didnt ever mean shit to her

get your oneitis at any cost.

it was already over when I started liking her

Im tired of telling myself "you can do it!", "just one last try!", "its going to happen"

"she cares about you!"

she dont give a fuck about you, dont ever try again its all worthless effort you'll only end up in a worse place you've seen it happen too many times

stop lying to yourself you know its not going to happen

I didn't know telling a white lie would make you become like this
LIAR. You KNOW how much I actaully loved you, YOU know I'd try everything if you told a white lie. so FUCK YOU

Sewer tier thread

LIAR. You KNOW how much I actaully loved you, YOU know I'd try everything if you told a white lie. so FUCK YOU
well guess what your right because I never cared about you, you faggot simp. While you cried about me I had sex everyday

well guess what your right because I never cared about you, you faggot simp. While you cried about me I had sex everyday
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:im going to rope, its your FAULT!

but... doesnt love and perosnality matter more than face??
HAHAHA you're so stupid love and personality don't mean SHIT! Women only care about FACE, if your subhuman its OVERRR

HAHAHA you're so stupid love and personality don't mean SHIT! Women only care about FACE, if your subhuman its OVERRR
I was right all along. I just chose not to believe it, YOu think I didn't know bitch?

I was right all along. I just chose not to believe it, YOu think I didn't know bitch?
your pathetic! now stop talking to me I gotta go have sex with chad now. bye bye little simp

can you at least pity date me pls

no thats pathetic, have some respect for yourself
I DONT CARE JUST DATE ME ITS ALL I WANT PLS ITS BEEN MY LIFE GOAL ITS ALL I EVER WANTED HOW CAN YOU SAY NO CAN YOU AT LEAST TRY I'LL PROVE MYSELF TO YOU

What zero pussy does to a mf.