Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HiddenUzer is living the good life.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
His acne is largely gone. He got a new gf whom he is regularly fucking. He is also getting attention from other girls including his ex who dumped him, and got his own place as well. Mogs me to hell and back!

and he even has incels like you worshipping him

I didnt know who he was so I searched him and found out he was Chad, his acne is quite irrelevant he was probably just a Chadsperg

He never was an incel to begin with, just a fucking normie going through a dry spell.

Idk why some people here still talk about him.

He's the reason why I haven't gotten arrested yesterday.

I remember seeing him around on here back when I was lurking. Is he white or ethnic?

He never was an incel to begin with, just a fucking normie going through a dry spell.
He was getting the incel treatment for a while because of his acne.

I didnt know who he was so I searched him and found out he was Chad, his acne is quite irrelevant he was probably just a Chadsperg
He posted his face on here?

His acne is largely gone. He got a new gf whom he is regularly fucking. He is also getting attention from other girls including his ex who dumped him, and got his own place as well. Mogs me to hell and back!
45911.jpg

He also claims here that just bc of acne made him incel, thats bullshit the only thing that can make a face good or ugly is bone structure and body fat
I disagree. Acne is a HUGE failo, it really depends on how much acne and how noticeable it is

High schooler and college goers are fucking regularly while I have barely touched women at my age

I disagree. Acne is a HUGE failo, it really depends on how much acne and how noticeable it is
In hs me and the Chad of the class both had lots of acne, yet he still got laid easily because of his face. His acne was even worst than mine bc mine is just acne scars nowadays

High schooler and college goers are fucking regularly while I have barely touched women at my age
Curry men don't touch pussy till they're in their 30s when they get married.

It wont turn you into chad but your SMV will skyrocket.
Ehhh idk about skyrocket. Social proofing matters, yes, but some sub-5 who gets a landwhale gf isn’t going to start attracting stacies, or even beckies for that matter

Aside from actual status nothing can really make up for being sub-6

Curry men don't touch pussy till they're in their 30s when they get married.
And even then they only touch it once or twice to have kids

Majority of curry men are wageslaving bugmen in sexless marriages

And even then they only touch it once or twice to have kids

Majority of curry men are wageslaving bugmen in sexless marriages
I was about to write this, but then backed out because of laziness. You read my mind! :lul: :lul: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

He’s just your stereotypical “Incel” in this day of age.

In hs me and the Chad of the class both had lots of acne, yet he still got laid easily because of his face. His acne was even worst than mine bc mine is just acne scars nowadays
He must’ve had like a 9.5/10+ face then to make up for that

What’s the context behind this? Is this a random discord DM he sent you to brag?
Yeah it's a brag. It's a JB he met on a Discord server.

The state of this “incel” forum
It's actually insane to think how he considered himself an incel, when he mogs majority of the male population. Makes you wonder if there are users here that are more fakecel than him, but are better at hiding it. Also that fucker gets caught taking creepshots, but the foids just laugh it off, while I get interrogated.

What happened to incelius savage

his acne is pretty bad tbh but i am sure if he fix it then he could ascend easily due to his face alone
What happened to incelius savage
swimming in pussy after he lost the weight probably